Chapter 21

5 years has passed since the fight between kojiro and afro.

Poseidon gave birth 3 months after even though it's a little early for the babies to be born but Poseidon doesn't have any choice but to show his children the world.

The stress he has gone through when kojiro disappeared from his sight,the baby sensing their mother is so weak and stress decided to came out for his and their safety,Poseidon keep saying sorry to the twins when they were born,Poseidon know why the children came out so soon.

Poseidon keep apologizing to them like a madman but the babies keep smiling towards him,as time goes by poseidon finally forgive himself for almost endangering his and kojiro's twins.

Poseidon keep waiting for kojiro to came back,always waiting Infront of the door of their house that kojiro especially created for them,hoping one day he just suddenly came in and said I'm home.

5 years and the twins already look like a 10 years old because of the difference between kojiro and Poseidon, Poseidon panicked at first because of their abnormal growths but the patron explained that it's natural.

"Even master kojiro's growth is like that.."

The twins is well behave and have a great personality like their father but they certainly also have their mothers personality given the fact that when their angry they look like Poseidon but a black haired version.

Seijiro the oldest among the twins, A girl that has most Poseidon's personality,only care to his mother's health and love his family so much,she idolize kojiro because Poseidon keep telling them about kojiro's achievement.

Seijiro is a well reserve girl despite of his age,she wanted to became like Poseidon when she grow up.

"Mom I wanted to became like you when I grow up..."she said with sparkly eyes

"Why is that?"with passion he ask

"I wanted to find someone who will love me like how dad loves mom and...became strong like you..."

"It will be hard to find someone like your father because his different from anyone else..."

"Oww...then I will find someone who will be with me"

Poseidon doesn't want his children to be friendless like him when he was a child,as much as possible poseidon is teaching his children of how to became generous and vicious at the same time.

Seiko the second child is a boy who resemble his father so much that everytime Poseidon saw him,he almost teared up,having the same personally really add up to Seiko's out going personality.

Unlike seijiro,Seiko is not the reserve type of person,Seiko likes to be a free person who admire his parents,he doesn't get tired hearing his parents love story everyday because like seijiro he wants to find a person who will love him like how his father love his mother.

"Mom when will we see dad?"

A question that Poseidon can't answer but always left a bitter sweet flavor in his throat.

"Soon enough we just have to wait a little bit longer"

-but how long must we wait for your return kojiro I miss you,I can't take this loneliness anymore,I know I must hold on for our children but the fact that your not here is worse,I feel like I lose a part of my self-

It's almost Seijiro and Seiko's birthday and poseidon once again prayed for every deity who can hear him to give back kojiro.

A wish which he doesn't know when will be true,a family he wish to be complete once again.