62 | MV shoots

English - Bold Italics
Japanese- Italics

_____________________________________
note: so I kinda forgot that I was supposed to write the MV shoot for future perfect but here you go.

We were on the set of future perfect and for the first time we didn't have to wake up super early for the first shoot. Future Perfect is a very hip choreography I just hoped I would be able to pull it off.

The boys were taking turns in front of the camera answering questions but I honestly just wanted to sleep if I'm being honest.

We filmed the group scenes in this huge area where I think miniature planes land and by the time we finished with the first outfit, we moved on to the second one and we were able to finish quickly and wait for nightfall.

The camera came up to me so I pushed myself to speak.

"I'm super tired, I think I'm coming down with a cold but we're filming our last group dance scene in a few minutes. There are a lot more bugs than I expected but I guess it's not too bad."

We filmed the final scene of the day and wrapped up quickly leaving for the day.

The next day, we had acting scenes and Sunghoon went to set first since he had to film before we got there. Soon enough, we all joined and everything was pretty lively. Sunghoon had these pretty contacts put in along with Jake and Jungwon. This was one of the rare times when I didn't have to wear coloured contacts to shoot.

We were given bungeoppang (some type of Korean bread) to eat for our snack break along with coffee while we monitored the scenes.

I had this scene where I had to stand really close to the fire while reaching out but I managed to finish it without being burnt but it was really hot.

"My heart is still beating, that was way to close." I said to the camera while crouching down with my hand on my chest feeling the fast pulses of my heart.

We filmed the final scene where we jumped with the dancers and called it a wrap ending the second day of filming.

The last set on the next day was a school classroom. Since we had to act like we were working, I just came to set with my actual homework since it was way overdue.

"Aria, are you doing actual homework?" Jake exclaimed

"Is she? Top student Aria." Sunghoon teased

"Yah stop it, it's just way overdue and I want to get a good chemistry grade."

"Good luck, can't believe you picked Chem as an extra class." Jay said showing me a thumbs up before I went back to my work.

A little later after I was done, I saw Jake, Jungwon, and Heeseung reading off the board.

"Is that binomial distribution?"

"Yeah, what is it math guru?"

"Umm I think it's the statistical distribution that summaries the probability that at a value will take one or two independent values under a given set of parameters or assumptions."

"You're not supposed to know that, that's like college stuff isn't it?" Heeseung asked amazed and confused

"My dad made me learn them at a young age." I replied

"He put so much pressure on you for no reason, it sucks but it's kinda cool cause now you're like super smart." Jungwon smiled putting his shoulder around me before the camera moved to film the others.

We rounded up quite quickly so I was really happy about that. We went back to our dorm, washed up, and soon I was fast asleep.