Mysterious stickfigures

Start from the beginning

"My name is Lavender Rose."

She is light purple

She is light purple

"My name is mint teal"

He is mint or teal (idk)

"And mine's black star."

He is black

He is black

"Nice to meet you guys. I think you all already know what our names are." Second said happily "Wait what does Alan gonna say about this?" Red ask second "Hm.. I don't know. I guess we'll find out in the morning since its still 4 am." "Who's Alan?" Lavender ask "Oh he is our animator and technically our dad." Second said.

Once yellow is back with the bandages, they were heal "Also how did you guys get here?" Blue ask the three curiously "Well..."

~Flashback~ (flashing flashing, backy backy)

Black star was sitting on the couch, playing with his phone as always "black, have you seen my headphone anywhere? I can't find it." Lavender said while still searching. "Maybe you left it at the charger?" "Oh maybe that is there." Lavender goes to check.

Mint was eating but then the doorbell rings "I'll go get it!" Said Mint as he walked to the door. He opens the door and there was a remote with only red button,he grabs it and close the door.

"Who is at the door?" Lavender came back with her headphone "I don't know, there's no one except this button." Black went over "That's weird... Why would anyone sent us a button?" "I'm gonna press it!" Mint said putting his hand very close to it.

He was about to press it but then stops by lavender "Don't, maybe its something bad." "Yeah maybe don't do it." Black said with a normal face but in the inside he is very worried.

"Okay fine..."

"Okay good now go play some bloxfruit" said lavender (yes my brother plays bloxfruit)

"SIKE!" He said and press the button

"YOU DUMB BIT-"

"AHHHHHH!!!!" Three of them said at the same time while falling.

~End of flashback~

"Oh so that's how you get here-" blue said while trying not to laugh "Aww... Biscuits I miss mochiiii.." Lavender said sadly "You have a pet?" Red ask "Yep! They are a ragdoll cat!" "What is ragdoll cat?" Red ask with excitement and curiosity.

"Ragdoll cats are a very fluffy cat and their meows are very cute and soft." (I think so) red eyes has sparkle "I wanna ask Alan tomorrow!" Red said excited to know more

"Okay no more questions for these three. Let's show them their rooms." Said second tiredly "okay then, follow me you guys!" Yellow said as the three followed.

Yellow showed them a room with three beds "We didn't have anymore rooms so you guys gotta use this." "It's okay, by the way goodnight!" Lavender said while waving

They all went to their rooms then was fast asleep...

*NOTE BLOCK MUSIC INTENSITY*

"OH COME ON!" Second yelled

~End of Part 1~

Hiiii I hope you enjoy this story and sorry if there's some mistakes or a bit cringe but that's all writings for today! I can't feel my hands-