With that he left the room and i was not able to think about the situation and i know i have to tackle the situation with brain. Right now i will change my clothes and think about my escape plan.... Of course I'm not gonna stay here as a captive just because i witnessed him doing murder.

I was just sitting on bed as my phone was with that devil and there was nothing in this room except a book so i made myself busy reading it until the rooms door opened with a loud thud and devil came in.....

Hyunjin : Come downstairs and have your dinner and I'll introduce you to the members.

Yn : No I'm not gonna go downstairs and I'm not hungry ....

Biggest lie as i was soooooo hungry i even didn't have my breakfast

Hyunjin : I'm being good with you so don't make me angry and come downstairs or else I'm gonna throw you on my shoulders and take you. Choice is yours. You are coming.

Yn : arhhhhh when the hell I'm gonna get out.

I got to the dinner table and there were 7 other mens were sitting on dinning.

Hyunjin : these are my partners and family. Bangchan, seungmin , lee minho , jeong-in , han , changbin and felix.

I greeted them and they were kind and i introduced myself to them. The dinner went well as bangchan was throwing jokes and i liked the changbin and IN guy. Now heading back to my room i looked at mansion it was so big and i was thinking how I'm gonna escape..

I got in and locked my door.

Next morning:

Hyunjin pov :

I woke up and did my daily routine. I didn't have any work today as others were handling the work so I didn't go to office today.
I was thinking about that girl. I don't wanna say this but that girl was something else other than girls i met they were totally for hook ups.
When i injected her with drug when she was screaming and she fell on me chest. I saw her face she was a beauty other than plastic girls i met.

Internally i didn't wanted her to leave but i have to do something about this matter before it slips out of hand.

I stepped out of my room and saw she was roaming around the mansion. I know she will try to escape so i was prepared for that.

I don't know why but i wanna trust her she looks innocent and I've checked her background she lost her parents in an accident and was currently studying at university by the savings of her parents...

She was heading to the Library and I followed her in the library.

Yn pov :

I found my favorite book so i thought about reading it, when i turned i saw the devil so close to me. He pinned ne to the shelf by caging me by his hands on sides.

Hyunjin : I think you know that your plan ofescaping from here will never succeed. So don't try to do any failed attempts bella..

I just looked at him in the eyes as anger rushed over me. Suddenly he grabbed my throat and squezed it.... Ahhhh his hands are so big

Hyunjin : DO YOU UNDERSTAND??

YN : YES!!!

Hyunjin : good girl. I'm going out so remember what i said bella.

With that he left me.
Tsk what's in his mind that I would listen to hin hell no. While i was comming I noticed his presence that's why i came here.
I found the backdoor of mansion and it was not that guarded and i know he's prepared for my escape so i had to change the plot.

I distracted the guards and somehow i got out. And after getting out i saw a empty road nothing else not even a single vehicle.

I started walking by changing my look as u wore long coat and cap which accidently i saw on the couch so i took it.

Hyunjin pov:
I was in the club. I didn't wanted to stay at home. I was enjoying the company to get over the stress suddenly my one of security man Bobby called.

Hyunjin: speak

Bobby : sir she ran away and we can't find her anywhere

Hyunjin: WHAT ?? I TOLD YOU TO KEEP AN EYE SHE'LL TRY TO ESCAPE.

Bobby : sir we followed her to the main road and between the crowd. We couldn't see her. And we lost her.

Hyunjin : Fuck you! Can't do a simple work.

After that i got out of the club and called someone.

Hyunjin : Hey i need help.

??? : Anything

Hyunjin : there's someone you need to find.

Yn pov :

I think i lost them and i was so tired and hungry. I decided to go to the other house of my parents which was actually my grandfather's house so i used to go there tp spend time in the weekends and I'm sure he'll not find me here.

After having a shower and changing to my clothes i have some of  my clothes here for the weekends. I got down and prepared myself some dinner.
Thank god i had everything prepared because when i used to come here i had my everything with extra grocery.

After dinner i got into the bed and went to deep slumber.

Next morning:

Yn pov:

I had my breakfast and suddenly door bell rang. I never told anyone that i live here, not even neighbors know that i come here.

I was scared to even think about that devil being here and suddenly the door opened with a loud thud

It was him.

I quickly ran upstairs and locked the room

Hyunjin : OPEN THE FUCKIN DOOR. YOU ALREADY MESSED UP.

I didn't open the door so he also broke down this door.
He came near me and pinned me to the nearest wall.

Hyunjin : When i told you don't try to escape or else there will be concequences...

Yn : WHAT SHOULD I DO?? BE THERE AND BE LOCKED UP AND OBEY YOU. I HAVE MY OWN LIFE TO LIVE TOO.

Hyunjin : SHUT UP. I TOLD YOU THAT WE'LL DO SOMETHING. NOT FACE IT....

End of yn pov

With that he dragged her outside and pushed her into the car and drove off to the mansion.

He pulled her out of the car and dragged her inti the mansion.

Yn:aah leave me it's hurting.
You said while trying to get out of his grip but instead of loosening, he tightened it more making your tears to fall.

You both reached his room and he pushed you inside.

Hyunjin: now you'll be locked up in here.
He said and closed the door and locked it from inside.
Yn: w-what?? No no no no no, please open it don't lock me here.
You said while banging on the door

Yn: please open it
You said while crying.

Yn: please
You then went to the bed and sit on it and hugged your knees while crying your eyes out.

Hyunjin pov:

Yn: please don't lock me here.

I can hear her begging for opening the door and to not to lock her up. But I can't do anything.
I already warned her not to escape but she didn't listened to me
I didn't wanted to do this to you Bella but you make me do this to you.
I trust you but not fully, I don't fully trust you, I have to lock you here To prevent you from escaping again. Huh

End of hyunjin pov

He sighed as he was feeling guilty for what he's doing to you, but he had no other choice left.

EXTRAS+

OK SOO
IF YOU'RE THINKING

BELLA  Means BEAUTIFUL in Italian
oOoOOh

Ok for now
Byee
Cyaaaa~~