☁️ // Scream // Jemma // ☁️

Emma was pacing around her apartment. She invited Jemma over to watch a movie but was so nervous. She said they could watch the first scream but Emma doesn't like horror. She claims she gets nightmares.

*knock knock knock*

Emma hurried to the door. She turned the nob, with slight trouble duo to her sweaty hands. "Jenna! Hi!"

"Hi Emma!!" Jenna said opening her arms for a hug.

It took a moment for Emma to realize to hug back but she did. She let Jenna in and got some pop corn ready.

She made sure all the lights were off accept on, a small desk lamp that was on the shape of a ghost next to her couch. It was very dim, but bright enough to be able to see where you were stepping.

"Ready?" Jenna said sitting down on Emma's couch.

"Mhm.." Emma said, you could tell she was nervous.

"What's wrong..?"

"Nothing.. just I'm kind of scared." Emma said with a slight smile.

Jenna chuckled. She grabbed Emma's hand. "If you need to hold my hand you can." Emma felt a bit better.

They sat down and turned on the movie. Just by the opening kill Emma quickly grabbed Jenna's hand and squeezed it. "AHH-" Jenna laughed.

Most of the movie was Emma accidentally screaming and squeezing Jenna's hand. Towards the middle of the movie Jenna decided to move Emma into her lap, facing away from the tv. Emma happily agreed.

Emma moved her hands under Jenna's arms and around her waist.

Throughout the rest of the movie Emma ended up falling asleep when things started to calm down in the movie. When the movie ended Jenna picked Emma up and carried her to her room. She laid Emma in her bed and covered her with the blanket.

"Night Emma.." Jenna said kissing her cheek.

Emma grabbed Jennas hand slightly.

"Stay..? Please.." Emma said quietly. Jenna smiled. And got in bed with her. She reached over to the lamp and turned it off.

"Night Jenna.." Emma said dazing off again. 

// A/N //
Sorry it took so long to get out. I got locked out of my acc bc I forgot the password lol.