My Stepbrother Fucked Me

As the teacher was giving a lecture, Jungkook put his hand on Taehyung's thigh, occasionally squeezing it and rubbing his thigh up and down. Taehyung looked over at Jungkook and swatted his hand away and then continued to pay attention to the teacher. Jungkook put his hand back on Taehyung's thigh, this time closer to Tae's dick. Jungkook leaned into Taehyung's ear and whispered in a husky and deep voice, "I wonder how tight you are right now.", Jungkook slightly smirked.

Taehyung felt himself getting hot and bothered and told Jungkook to knock it off. He then swatted Jungkook's hand away again for the second time.

Soon class ended and they started packing up, while they were getting ready to leave Jungkook went behind Taehyung and slapped his ass, "See you at home babyboy", he whispered in Taehyung's ear.

After what felt like forever, the final bell rang, meaning that it was time to go home. Taehyung didn't wait for Jungkook and instead just started walking home. As for Jungkook, he went to his friend, Jimin's house for a bit. But not before telling Taehyung of course.

Since Taehyung knew that Jungkook was gonna be gone for awhile, he went into his room and took his shirt off. He then laid in bed and started scrolling through his phone. He eventually got bored and put his phone down and put a show on.

Taehyung fell asleep...

"Come here babyboy, daddy will make you feel good."

Taehyung crawled to Jungkook's lap and straddled him, rubbing his hardening clothed dick against Jungkook's clothed dick, making him hard as well.

"A-ah, daddy.", Taehyung moaned.

Jungkook wrapped his hands around Taehyung's waist and kissed his neck.

Jungkook came home and heard whimpering from Taehyung's room. He opened the door and saw Taehyung sleeping, as he was shutting the door, he heard Taehyung moan.

"Ahh kook.", he moaned Jungkook's name.

After hearing Taehyung's sinful moans, Jungkook started getting hard. He entered Taehyung's room and got in his bed. He got in between Taehyung's legs, and started palming Taehyung's dick through his shorts. Jungkook got harder and harder the more Taehyung moaned.

Taehyung soon started waking up and saw Jungkook between his legs.

"K-kook? What are you-"

"Shh, let me help you.", Jungkook said as he hovered over Taehyung and started kissing his neck as he continued palming him.

"Ahh fuck, kook.", Taehyung moaned.

Jungkook slapped his thigh, "Tsk, is that my name?", Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear.

"Daddy... m-more.", Taehyung stuttered as he bucked his hips into Jungkook's hand.

"Slut.", Jungkook spatted out as he flipped them over so that Taehyung was on Jungkook's lap.

Taehyung started grinding his hips against Jungkook's clothed dick while moaning due to the pleasure. "Fuck babyboy, you look so hot on top of me.", Jungkook praised as his hands were placed on Taehyung's ass cheeks.

"D-daddy, please fuck me.", Taehyung moaned in a needy and whiny voice.

"So fucking needy. Daddy's needy babyboy.", Jungkook said as he took his clothes off and took Taehyung's shorts off, along with his boxers.  He then brought Taehyung back onto his lap.

"Look at you, so hard for daddy.", Jungkook said as he wrapped his hand around Taehyung's dick, stroking him painfully slow.

"Ahh, f-faster.", Taehyung moaned as he tried to buck his hips into Jungkook's hand, but Jungkook held his hips down.

"No moving.", Jungkook said as he slapped Taehyung's thigh again. He continued to stroke Taehyung and soon he felt his dick twitch in his hand, and right before Taehyung could even cum, Jungkook pulled his hand away.

Taehyung whined at the loss of contact and pleasure, "Do you want daddy to fuck you?", Jungkook asked.

"Y-yes, please daddy fuck me.", Taehyung begged.

"Well, if you keep whining, then it won't happen.", Jungkook said.

"I won't whine, just fuck me daddy.", Taehyung begged.

Jungkook flipped Taehyung on his back and put his legs on his shoulders. He grabbed some lube and put some on his dick, and a little bit in Taehyung's hole. "Ready babyboy?", Jungkook asked.

"Mmm fuck yes please daddy!", Taehyung begged louder.

Jungkook placed the tip of his dick at the entrance of Taehyung's ass and started to tease  him. He moved the tip around Taehyung's hole, but never went in.

"Daddy please, put it in!", Taehyung begged.

Jungkook's dick twitched at the sound of Taehyung's begging and finally started to slide his dick in Taehyung's ass. He felt like he could cum right then and there as Taehyung's ass engulfed Jungkook's dick.

"Mmm f-fuck babyboy you're so t-tight.", Jungkook groaned.

"Daddy move.", Taehyung demanded.

Jungkook smirked at Taehyung's demand and started to thrust into Taehyung very slowly.

"Mm daddy faster!", Taehyung moaned as his ass wrapped around Jungkook's dick tighter.

Jungkook couldn't hold it back anymore, he grabbed Taehyung's hips and started slamming his hips and thrusting his dick inside Taehyung.

"Fuck babyboy, you take me in so well!", Jungkook groaned.

"D-daddy, h-harder faster!", Taehyung moaned.

Jungkook started going faster and harder, as he continued thrusting, Taehyung started bucking his hips up, causing Jungkook's dick to go deeper in him.

"Ahhh!!! Yes! Fuck! Daddy, right a-ahh r-righ fucking there!", Taehyung moaned.

"Here?", Jungkook slammed his dick in deep and hard, soon hearing Taehyung scream his name.

"Fuck! Daddy more! Fuck!", Taehyung moaned as he felt close.

Jungkook noticed that Taehyung was getting closer, so he grabbed Taehyung's dick and started stroking him, adding to the pleasure.

"Fuckkk!!! Yes! Daddy! I'm gonna.. I'm gonna cum!! Fuck!", Taehyung shouted as he came all over himself and Jungkook.

Jungkook continued to slam into Taehyung, chasing his orgasm as well. Unfortunately for Taehyung, he was getting overstimulated.

"Da-daddy! Too much! Too much daddy!", Taehyung shouted.

"Hold on babyboy, just a bit more.", Jungkook said as he continued fucking him.

The more Jungkook thrusted, the louder his moans got. And soon...

"Ahhhh fuck, yeah. So fucking good babyboy.", Jungkook praised as he came inside Taehyung.

"Ah, I feel full daddy.", Taehyung said and then leaned in to give Jungkook a kiss.

Jungkook pulled out and laid down next to Taehyung, he turned to his side and cuddled with Taehyung, him being behind the older one.