"They don't like me and I don't like them. Why help your enemy grow? 

Well, the village isn't my enemy, it's just most of them hate my guts for no reason. Also, I serve the Hokage, not Konohagakure. This is a dictatorship with the Hokage being its dictator. 

If their goal is to aid and help Konoha grow, then that'll be my goal. Maybe, maybe that's my dream.

To make the Hokage's dream a reality. If they want Konoha at the top, then I'll work till it gets there."

...

Did Danzo get his dead finger on the boy? Or, did he from the shadows manipulate the way the sun's directed so that the tree grows in a certain direction?

"Well...tomorrow at this same time, meet me at training ground seven. Also, don't eat anything unless you plan on throwing your guts up." 

He shushins away with Sakai recognizing Shusui's famous technique...even if he didn't create it, he made it his own.

"Bye Naruto, Sakai. I'll see you tomorrow, I'm starving." She rushes away quickly, the awkwardness of their earlier interaction slowly weights on her slumped shoulders. Naruto gets up and jumps to the next building.

"Sayonara stupid birdie!" He yells jumping to the next heading home. He feels sick and his stomach is aching.

How he'll be able to go without food is like looking for a four-leaf clover in an acre field of three-leaf clovers.

...

Now she sits on a bench watching him jump away. She gets up a few seconds later when he ducks behind a building. Her eyes were prone in on Naruto's fleeting figure.

He's an enigma, a dumb boy.

"Uzumaki Naruto, you're super dumb." She mumbles and heads for the stairs walking down them taking the streets and alleys to make it to her apartment. What's his dream, Naruto's? He just stopped talking.

He froze up.

Isn't his dream to be Hokage, nothing more or nothing less?

Surely, she knows the boy wants to be acknowledged, but being a puppet for the Hokage isn't the way to go, right? He wants recognition, to be recognized as a hero to the masses of this small little village.

"What a fucking idiot." 

Sakai steps into her darkened home, closes the door, and locks it. She reaches her bed fumbling out of her uniform into her nightgown. Much like the boy she thought of, her clothing choice resembles a dark dirt orange with black spots.

"A big fucking idiot." She closes her eyes falling asleep after a while.

...

Naruto sits on the floor of his home in front of his door. He just sits on the carpet leaning on the locked door. His legs were shaking much like his hands, memories of horrors a child shouldn't have seen replay.

"Ha, why would I ever want to save such a village?" That's right, he'd never want to. They gave him their suffering and just like Atlas before him. He'll carry their pain on his shoulders a burden he'll live with for the rest of time.

Even in Hell.

Or, he'll aim to be Hokage. But, it's like he'll fly too close to the sun. 

He'll follow Icarus's actions, flying too close and dying when he plummets. Even if he did make it to the sun, what waits for him there? 

A hot death.

Naruto uses the doorknob to lift him from the ground and walks to the sink to get a glass of water.

"Why would I ever help them?" He asks louder squeezing the glass cup. He'll never help them unless told by his sensei, instructor, or Hokage.

They had the audacity to question his dream when he didn't question theirs. Sakura's a mess, Sakai's mentally unstable, and Kakashi's more trouble than he's worth.

To be Hokage.

"Why would I ever stoop so low that I'll as a Shinobi help the enemy?" With that, the glass shatters in his hand, it pierces his skin cutting veins, and muscles, and scratching his bones. A reminder of what he is settled in.

Each muscle stitches itself together painfully pushing the glass from his skin.

This is what he is, Konohagakure's Monster. 

"Hahaha, I can't ever dream. I don't even remember the last time my eyes closed and saw something but black when I fell asleep." A monster doesn't dream, he never will. 

He's different from everyone else, his skin fixes itself, his nails extend when he's angry, he has the most Chakra in the hidden leaf, and he doesn't dream.

People think dreams are glimpses of another world.

If one doesn't dream, does that mean he's the only version of himself ever? Would he dream if his parents didn't abandon him? Would he dream if he wasn't a monster? Would he dream if he was someone else?

Would he dream then?

To stoop so low God kicked you from Heaven down to Earth as a demon.

When tomorrow comes, he'll forget all about today's remarks, going back to his happy-go-lucky self. He'll be the muscles and speed of their three-man cell, Sakura the brains, and Sakai the one able to go through the plans.

He'll be the legs and arms, Sakura the brain, and Sakai the chest keeping them from falling apart.

Naruto washes his hands under the cold icy water letting the dried blood drop from his hands in scabs.

"I hope we got this tomorrow."

...

When tomorrow comes.

...

Sakura lies in her bed full from dinner. She stares at the ceiling thinking about what could happen, with Kakshi's record. Her mom already told her he failed nearly all of those he was instructed to teach.

The bell test is a team exercise to examine how well they work together.

If they don't work together, then they'll fall apart and will be failed by Kakashi. The fourth and third Hokages' followed this same theory.

The third created the Sanin, and the fourth created the Kakashi of the Sharingan and also instructed Konoha's Green-Beast Might Guy.

Those were the team's seven participants that passed.

If they manage to pass, then they'll be destined for greatness. 

Maybe they'll work with her. Write might, but Sakai won't. She's too hard-headed and distant to work with them. She and Sakura used to be best friends, they and Ino were the cutest trio prior to the Uchiha Massacre by Itachi and Shusui.

Itachi, the Uchiha's Weasel.

Shusui, the Uchiha's drowning Autumn waters.

It took two prodigies to slaughter a clan of a hundred men, women, and kids. Fugaku Uchiha killed Shusui and died too Itachi.

...

Naruto sleeps till the morning without a single color but black appears when he closed his eyes. 

He'll be the sword and shield.

Sakai dreams of her family Drowning her in a pool of eyes and blood. Forever being trapped in Itachi's eyes.

She'll be the arms holding the weapons.

Sakura doesn't dream often, she just wakes the next morning.

She'll be the brains using them, directing them to victory.