DEBUT: 0.IV

Y/n did not know that a rundown dorm that's been hit by a hurricane was considered a nice building.

"Isn't it pleasant?" The crow man happily grinned as he took them inside the broken-down dorm.

"It's a very charming building." Yuuken said with a blank face.

The girl's smile tightened as she followed behind the two. "Perhaps we have different definitions of that term."

Her fake smile quickly fell as she saw the inside of the dorm.

Cobwebs lingered around the corners of the ceiling, dust roamed the air, the furniture was broken, and there were unfixed holes everywhere.

It was really horrible.

"Did an earthquake happen to hit the building?" Y/n grimaced as a spider landed on her shoulder. "Or is this place a crime scene?"

At her question, Crowley paused, tilting his head in thought. "Now that I think about it..."

[Ghosts!]

[Goofy-looking ghosts...]

"Well, staying here will at least shield you from the rain and wind, right?" Crowley quickly said, dismissing the girl's concern.

Yuuken nodded, just grateful he had a place to stay in the strange world he was thrown in. It was better than living out in the cold forest. "That's more than enough."

Y/n sighed as she softly placed the wandering spider onto a nearby cobweb. "I suppose so..."

Stopping his little observation of the dorm, Yuuken turned to look at the headmaster with a little hesitance. "Are you sure it's all right for us to stay in such a nice place?"

'Nice!?!'

Crowley nodded at the male. "Yes. Since the school owns the Mirror of Darkness and is the cause of both of your souls being summoned here....we are partially responsible."

"You mean fully responsible." Y/n muttered.

Crowley cleared his throat, putting his attention on the male because the girl intimated him. "For the time being, you will be able to stay here, free of charge."

Yuuken's stance straighten as he gave a deep bow in gratitude. "I appreciate it!"

"And you." Facing the girl, Crowley politely smiled. "You still have the option of occupying one of the seven dorms the school has to offer. If you decide to change your mind, please let me know. I will have you immediately transferred for I am very gracious!"

"That won't be needed, but thank you." Y/n smiled as she held onto Yuuken who saw no problem with it. "Yuu and I have it covered for now."

Once again, Crowley sighed in dissatisfaction. He had a bit of fear that he was going to be criticized by other administrators for allowing an honorable person with a powerful title to live in a not-so-lavish dorm (though his past comment said otherwise.)

"Alright then. I'm going to continue investigating some things, so pass the time as you like. Don't loiter around the academy! And keep an eye on that monster!" Crowley warned as he left the two and Grim alone.

Y/n and Yuuken stood there for a minute, just staring at the roof as everything finally hit them.

This was all those stupid horses' fault!!

If they never came for Y/n, she could have been laying comfortably in her bed surrounded by her Hello Kitty plushies.

Just the thought of her plushies sitting alone on her bed, cold and sad, waiting for her to enter her room made Y/n want to cry. She was close to bawling her eyes out at the image of them shivering on her bed in the lonely dark.