14 - Double - Bogey

Start from the beginning

I smirked and glanced at him.

He sighed. "I'll send-"

"OMG, OMG! THAT'S HER! Let's go there, guys, pleaseeee!"

Naputol ang sasabihin ni Nicholas ng makarinig kami ng matinis na sigaw mula sa may likuran namin.

I looked towards the direction where the sound came from.

I saw three girls and one guy walking towards us with their bodygaurds.

Dahil medyo maaraw sa golf course at nakalimutan ko ang sunglasses ko tska naka backward ang cap sa ulo ko ay hindi ko agad naaninag ang mga mukha na papalapit saamin

Pero nang makalapit na sila ng husto ay agad na nanlaki ang mata ko at bumilis ang tibok ng puso ko sa kaba ng mapagtanto kung sino-sino ang tatlong babae isang lalaki na yon.

One of the girls was Eleanor!

I didn't know she would be here! Sa bahay nila Tito Dominic kasi siya nag pa-hatid kanina sakin kaya hindi ko naman alam na pupunta rin dito

Nang umalis kami kanina ng bahay ay naka shorts at t-shirt lang siya pero ngayon ay naka golf outfit na siya

But now she's wearing a baby pink knife pleated skirt and a white halter top, she was also wearing a golf glove, and a visor cap her hair on a high pony tail then sunglasses that she's currently not wearing and was just laying on to of her cap's visor.

The one guy they were with who was Kio, who was holding an umbrella just for the snob president, and he was also the one carrying Eleanor's golf bag, hanging both him and hers on two of his shoulder.

While the two other girls had their body gaurds, holding an umbrella for them.

Tsk, may body gaurd din naman itong si Eleanor dahil hindi naman iyon tinggal ni tito Dominic sakanya, madalas ay malayo lang talaga sila kaya hindi pansinin at sumusunod lang ng hindi halata tuwing magkasama kami o hinahatid sundo ko siya.

Bakit hindi siya sakanila mag pa payong at mag pa hawak ng golf bag?

"Kio! What's up, my guy!"

Nag batian ang dalawa doing a manly handshake while he was still holding the umbrella for Maeve. I somehow felt my stomach flipped or whatever the fuck I'm feeling right now.

Then that Kio turned to me giving me a respectful glance. "Pleased to see you."

I just nodded at him as a reply before I attempted to walk away to continue my play.

But I felt a hand wrapped around my arm lightly, making me stop.

I glanced at who stopped me.

"Can we play together?" A girl with a light pink hair said excitingly with a high-pitched voice looking giddy.

I was a bit disappointed for some reason... I don't know why there was a glimpse of hope that it was Eleanor who stopped me.

But who am I to expect anything from her, really? Especially right now that we were in public and with friends.

I glanced at Eleanor for a second who was looking bored and having a chit-chat with the other girl they were with before I focused my gaze with the girl who stopped me.

As far as I remember, she was Chelsey McCain, and her father is one of the stockholders of the university together with Papa. That's why I know her.