Yousei-san (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"Why would you go on a date when you have me?" Hanako said flirtatiously. It annoyed you, but he didn't place a finger on her, so you left him alone.

Well, that was until he tried to wrap his arms around the poor confused girl. Before he could, you gripped the back of his uniform jacket, pulling him back. He was light, so pulling him away took no effort.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stay the hell away from her?" You asked bitterly, glaring down at him. But Hanako didn't falter. Instead, he smirked, wrapping his arms around your neck. The places where his arms fell upon felt cold, like being wrapped up in a blanket made of ice.

Hanako then started to float so he was as tall as you. He leaned closer to your face. "Are you Jealous~?" He asked, leaning closer to you. Not expecting that, your face exploded in a blush. "W-what the hell, Hanako!" You shouted, pushing him away.

Eventually, the ghost let go of you (Not without a struggle though), chuckling to himself, you glared at him.

Weird ass ghost. . .

* * *

It was the next day, and at the moment, you were in math, working alone while the other kids in your class chatted with each other. It wasn't that you didn't have any friends, it was just that you didn't have any in math class. Unfortunately, Nene and Aoi weren't there to keep you company.

"M/N," Your teacher called, making you look up from your paper.

"Yes?" You responded expectantly.

"Do you have the answer for number 12?" He asked. You nodded in return, looking back down to read off the answer from your paper. . .Except your book wasn't there. Furrowing your brows, you looked on the floor, making sure your book didn't fall off your desk or something. It wasn't there. Starting to get worried, you looked back at your desk. Now everything that was once there was missing! Your water bottle, books for English, current math papers, everything was gone!

"M/N?" Your teacher questioned, expecting an answer.

"U-uhh, sorry! I thought you were talking about question 10, I don't have the answer for 12. . .'' You replied sheepishly, trying to get yourself out of this situation. You weren't the best liar but luckily, your teacher bought the act and asked a different student what the answer to question 12 was.

You continued to look around for some kind of reason that all your stuff was missing within a matter of seconds. No one noticed it either, which was weird. You checked the person sitting next to you, they didn't have anything of yours. No one around you did. What happened? You decided to ask Nene and Aoi about it next class period.

"Yousei?" You questioned, tilting your head to the side. Turns out, they were also dealing with sudden disappearances, even the locker doors were taken! What the heck is this? Some kind of prank students think is funny?

No, apparently it was Yousei.

"Yeah! Yousei's the reason people's things are going missing! They say that if you look directly at it, it'll take your life without you even noticing! Spooky, right?" Aoi spoke with a weird sense of enthusiasm, wriggling her fingers creepily for effect. She took a sip of her water.

"It's pretty scary to think about." Nene added, gulping and looking around as if she thought something was staring at her.

Suddenly, Aoi got pushed, the cup of water in her hands flying forward, landing right onto the top of your head, drenching you.