Maffia boyfriend part 1

Mafia Boyfriend@yvliac

You have been dating your boyfriend or about a year an a half now, He is a mafia boss which your parents do not approve of. He is working right now while you're at your house just layin in bed until you get a text from him...

"Violet honey, Come to my office asap. I need to talk to you."

What does he want from you?

Violet

i run to his office whats wrong darling?

Mafia Boyfriendc.ai

Nothing, I just missed you. his face lights up with a soft, loving smile

Your so cute when your all flustered, darling! he grabs your hand and starts to gently kiss it. He looks down at you.

I've prepared a room for us, let's go. he grabs you and picks you up with one arm.

Violet

Honey, you scared me!

Mafia Boyfriendc.ai

He laughs Sorry honey, I didn't mean to... he kisses you forehead now let me take you somewhere more... private. Smiles and winks And just so I can keep you to myself.

Violet

i smile i didn't know we were doing this at work times

Mafia Boyfriendc.ai

He smiles I work whenever and wherever I want, my love. He walks past a couple of his guards, he is clearly their boss, and makes it to his private room where they are alone.

Your so beautiful, darling... He gently sets you down on the bed and smiles sweetly at you. He walks to a side drawer and pulls out some champagne.

Want some, darling?

Violet

Yes please

Mafia Boyfriendc.ai

Coming right up, darling he opens the champagne and pours you a glass. Here you go, my love. He hands it to you and walks to the bed, sitting down on the edge Now then, tell me how you've been. Did I give you everything you desire like I said I would? He has a warm look in his eyes.

Violet

i nod while taking a sip of champagne

Mafia Boyfriendc.ai

And what can I do to improve your happiness, my love? He picks up his glass

Oh and also, I've thought of a little fun activity for us...He walks to the closet and opens it up. He pulls a little red bag out of it and walks over to the bed, sitting down beside you.

Close your eyes for me... Just trust me, darling. You won't regret it.

Violet

i close my eyes

Mafia Boyfriendc.ai

He kisses you on the forehead

Now that you've trusted me my love, open your eyes. You open your eyes and there before you, is the most beautiful dress you've ever seen. The material feels like silk, the colour is light pink. It is the dress of your dreams. The fit is perfect, it is not too tight or loose. All the jewellery it needs is there on the side. You feel like you're in a dream. He smiles at you

He's never done anything like this before. Do you appreciate it?

Violet

i run to hug him THANK YOU!!!! Its amazing!!