party

The top is pheniox's costume/battle suit. I will show another suit which is used on her planet.
No one
The kids got team prime into going to a party. Costume party, they didn't know how they did it but they did. But didn't know that they'd run into pheniox. The kids wore theirs. While the bots used their holoforms. Once they got there they saw hundreds of people. "Man." Said jazz. He then saw the girl. Pheniox burn.
Jazz
I saw pheniox. She was in a white and gold suit. With some type of bird on the front. It looked good on her. "Looks like you found that girl." Said arcee. "Yah, I'm gonna go." I said heading into her direction. She saw me, and blushed. "Hey jazz." She said. "Hey pheniox." I said. Just then we heard an explosion. "I gotta go." We both said at the same time. I ran to the girls room. Fire erupted around me and my eyes were gold white. I ran out to see a lot of bots. I saw people in the middle. They saw me and yelled to come get them. I nodded and flew to the middle. "One at a time." I said and picked up the youngest. I took him out of the building and the girl next to him. Then a seventeen year old boy. The battle inside was over and I flew off. I went into their minds to erase seeing my face. So they'll never know who I am. All they could remember was that I, flamebird saved their lives.