Chapter 8: with someone?

"who do you think he'd be with?" Mikey asked Kazutora.

"Well, I don't know.. maybe baji?" Kazutora wondered if they were together.

"Huh? But Baji's coming with us to hang out? Then if it's not Baji he's with, then who?" Mikey wondered as he grabs some strawberry laces out of his pocket.

"Well, I dunno."

'but Baji sure won't be happy if he knew chifuyu's with someone and we have no idea who..' Kazutora thought to himself.

A few moments later, they've arrived at Mikey's house. It's where they usually hang out.

"Huh? Where's chifuyu?" Hanagaki asked.

Baji immediately turned to look who arrived, but chifuyu wasn't there.

"I thought y'all we're going to drag him outta his house?" Saznu asked chewing on crisps.

"Yeah well, his mom told us he ain't home.." Kazutora answered while scratching his head.

"Huh? Where's he?" Baji was curious, 'where could he be then?' he thought.

"His mom told us he went out with someone" Mikey told them. He's looking at Baji directly. Trying to get a reaction.

"Ooo~ is he on a date w/ someone?" Draken asked, he's saying these to piss off Baji.

Suddenly, Baji's mood dropped. His eyebrows frowning and his lips curved.

"Shit.." mitsuya whispered.

"I'm sure he's just out with a friend, don't worry about it Baji." Mitsuya assured.

"Yeah." Baji answered.

"Or~ he might really be on a date with someone" Smiley teased.

"No way"

They all looked at Baji, on their face Splattered "curious"

"What do you mean?" Rin asked.

"I'm sure he's not out on a date." Baji said as he stared at the ceiling.

'I'm the one he likes, no one else' he thought to himself.

"Wow" Draken said amused.

Baji stood up and opened the door.

"I'm going to head out, have fun y'all." Baji said as he walked out the door, he knows where he's going alright.

His friends were left dumbfounded

"Did we go too far with the jokes?" Smiley asked.

"But it sure is fun to see him jealous" Kazutora laughed.

Baji was walking fast, he knows chifuyu isn't out, neither on a date.

He's heading to chifuyu's apartment, he wants too see him, he wants to let him know how he feels about him.

Baji arrived at chifuyu's door, and didn't hesitate to knock.

Chifuyu's mom opened the door, she was in her uniform. probably about to leave for work.

He bowed to chifuyu's mom and asked. "I-is chifuyu home?"

"A-ah, yes. He's home. I'm about to leave for work, just go upstairs to his room." Chifuyu's mom smiled.

"Thank you!" Baji bowed once again and rushed upstairs to chifuyu's room.

"Oh they'll make such a cute couple" Chifuyu's mom mumbled to herself and chuckled as she closed the door to leave for work.

Baji was getting closer to chifuyu's room. heart racing, panting because of nervousness.

He didn't bother to knock, he flung open chifuyu's bedroom door.

There, he found chifuyu reading a manga on his bed.

Chifuyu turned his head towards the door, wondering why. His mom told him she's leaving for work.

But then, there he saw Baji panting. Looking bright red.

"B-BAJI W-HAT" Chifuyu couldn't say anything.

"Chifuyu" he called out.

He walked towards Chifuyu, and pinned the blond haired latter on the bed.

Chifuyu was shocked, he didn't know how to react. He's speechless.

"Chifuyu, I love you" Baji lets go of his words, trying not to freak out. He's staring directly at Chifuyu's eyes.

"I really, really love you" he said once again.

Chifuyu is now a bright tomato, still speechless.

"Baji-san.." he tried to say something, but stopped. He didn't know what to say.

But he knows to himself, that he's very happy. Baji, the guy he love althrough out the years, just told him he loves him.

Suddenly, a pair of soft lips touched his lips. It lasted for 5 seconds.

Baji burried his face on chifuyu's chest, hugging him. 

"I love you so much, I want you all to myself." Baji said which made chifuyu more red.

"Baji.. I love you too" chifuyu replied.

Chifuyu felt tears on his chest. 'baji- he's crying?'

"Damnit, you don't know how much I love you. My mood switches up real quick when I see you. I love being with you. I hate seeing you so close with others, I've always wanted to hold you like this, not as just your friend, but as your lover" Baji said as he grips onto chifuyu.

Chifuyu lifted up Baji's face and smiled. "You're so cute "

Baji was flustered. "S-stop that" he said embarrassed.

"I love you Baji-san"

HI !! I'm sorry for not updating for so long. I've been busy because of school.

Are readers still there?..