Day 1 (Shoto Todoroki)

Start from the beginning

Once you got there, you were hesitant to open the large doors, taking a deep breath in and out you opened the door and walked into the classroom, seeing the dual colour haired male in his seat, you kept your eyes low and made your way to your seat in the back corner of the room.

Once sat down, you took out your phone because you still had a few minutes before class started, you noticed a few messages.

💥BOOM BOY💥: The fuck happened to you?

🤍Toad❤️: Meet me at the cherry tree after school

You messaged both boys back, telling Bakugo you were fine, just tired and messaging Todoroki saying 'ok' before closing your phone and placing it back in your bag and paying attention as Aizawa came into the classroom.

During the class, you couldn't help but catch Bakugo taking glances at you over his shoulder and seeing Todoroki looking at you out of the corner of your eye.

When lunch rolled around, you sat with your usual group, Tokoyami, Shoji and Tsuyu, the whole lunch you could see Bakugo staring at you, causing the whole squad to take little glances at you too and you could also see Todoroki staring at you, causing his group to also take glances at you.

'Do they know how obvious they're all being?' You questioned your friends and you could hear Tsuyu chuckle slightly and Tokoyami sigh.

'I don't think they even know you have noticed them considering the fact that you haven't even spared any of them a glance, Y/N' Tokoyami pointed out and you shrugged as you played with your food, not having an appetite as you were sort of nervous to go and meet with Todoroki after the school day finished.

The next set of classes rolled around and you were trying to confentrate so hard but the eyes burning into the back of your head as you were doing Hero Training were completely throwing you off of your game as you were trying to heighten your wolf senses even more than they already were.

Whilst you were training you could overhear some conversations and one in particular caught your attention.

'You're just going to abandon her like that? I thought you guys had a strong bond?' You could hear Midoriyas voice speak and you were immediately drawn to their conversation.

'I dunno, we've been so distant and I can't deal with her anymore, I don't want anything to do with her anymore' Those words made you worry, was he speaking about you? He must've been, it couldn't Yaoyorozu because they didn't have strong bond.

'Bro, do you know what the consequences might be if you do this?' Midoriya seemed scared, nervous for his friend.

'I don't care, I'm fed up and want her gone' Todorokis harsh words hit you hard and his tone was cold and stern, making you shake.

You heart shattered at those words and now you knew what he wanted to talk about with you after school, you didn't even notice but you had started crying so you excused yourself and ran to the nearest bathroom to bawl your eyes out in a stall.

After a good 20 minutes, the bell rang to indicate school was finished, you rished back to the changing rooms and changed back into your uniform as quickly as possible before leaving the school.

Suddenly, you remembered that you needed to meet Todoroki, you heart ached and you were filled with fear as you walked carefully and swiftly to the cherry tree.