The Beginning

Y/n ran, panting and sweating, through the rain.

She had to make it to the demon slayer village soon.

After 10 years, she had finally gotten up the courage and a plan to escape her father. She knew that he had already realized she was gone and had probably already sent Akaza after her too.

She had to make it there in time.

She had had no training or fighting and did not eat humans so she was powerless against him. Muzan Kibutsugi, her father, had studied her and kept her locked up from the moment he realized that she was resistant to sunlight, and even more so when he realized that she was powered by it.

She ran as quietly as she could, not knowing when Akaza might pop out of nowhere and catch her. If he did, she would definitely be tortured.

Suddenly, she saw lights up ahead, and her heart almost burst. For the first time in a long time, possibly even her life, she felt hope.

But that hope was soon crushed, as Akaza seemingly appeared in front of her.

But she was desperate now, so she refused to give up. Y/n ran right past a shocked Akaza, and started screaming.

She screamed until she thought her throat would rip, running and tripping down the mountain, when finally she saw someone.

Now its your turn! Who will y/n encounter? (P.S. this person will probably become y/n's guardian, so keep that in mind!)