End (Denise)

The opening saw hoards of people storming past the book store, partially because one of the famous bands The scribblers moon were playing and the others were probably the bookworms missing the old pages.

I saw Jack adjusting his mike to announce something to the eager crowd. "Are you people enjoying yourselves? Me Cory and Bobby would like to dedicate the next new single "Simpleton" to all those people who take joy in the simple and old things in life which hold most value like and also specially for my father, I know you are watching, Denise, without you this was impossible and to the rest of you who have been waiting for this opening for five years." I involuntarily blushed at his dedication and this was the moment I badly wanted grandma for. I wanted her to see the magic back with her own eyes.

Years later all book stores restored their former glory and went back to being what they are meant to be.

"Guess what I found?" Jack asked. "What?" I asked. He held out that copy of timeline that his father had given him, "Are you so mesmerized by me that you completely forgot how badly you wanted to read this book two years ago?" he replied smirking.

My advice to the people in 2114 will be- To never ever forget the importance of books and how it will always be an escape since we all know that a reader never lives one life and a book is a dream one holds in his hand.