part two

"17 year old Jane doe, car crash suffered major head wounds and there's blood in her stomach, and what looks like an inflamed kidney she needs surgery page nuero and have them meet me at CT" Meredith turned to her sister as she finished speaking Lexi nodded, paging neuro.

Time skip

"She has a major brain bleed so after meredith goes in check the amount of damage to her kidney I will go in to try and stop the bleeding, Amy I would like you to assist incase it's to severe." Derek began, they all agreed.

Another time skip(I'm lazy and I don't want this too long)

Lexi, Christina, Meredith and April were all in the attendings lounge eating their food. "So my engagement party is this weekend, are you all still coming." Christina asked everyone nodded.  Meredith and Lexis pagers went off, "Jane does out of surgery and awake. Let's go" Meredith nodded and followed her sister to the patients room.

"Hi I'm doctor grey, you were in a car accident and you're in the hospital can you tell me your name?" Lexi got no response. Jane doe wasn't saying anything until, Ameila came in to check her brain activity.

"Do you know Jackson avery by any chance?" The 17 year old finally spoke. "Um yes we do would you like me to go get him?" The teen nodded and with that Ameila left to go find Jackson

After about half an hour the two sisters turned around to see Jackson standing there in the doorway. "Ellie?" Jackson walked over to the bed and sat on the edge careful not to touch the young girl. "Mer, Lex i would like you to meet my adoptive sister Ellie Avery, Ellie these are my co workers."

The young girl just stared and started to cry jackson noticed this and pulled her into a hug reassuring her that everything will be okay and that nothing bad will happen to her again. Lexi looked away silently remembering that Jackson hugged Ellie exactly like Mark hugs her..

(Time skip)

Lexi wanted nothing more than to cry but she knows if she does then she wouldnt stop so instead she excused herself and walked out the hospital to where Mark lives cause she knows no matter what goes on shes always got him.

(Another time skip)

Lexi walked up to the apartment door and before she could even knock the door opened reveling the older male. "Hey, little grey you doing okay?" Mark pulled lexi into a hug and that was all she needed to let it all out crying into his shirt gripping so tight her knuckles went white. "Had a rough case and needed a hug" Mark just nodded understanding what the younger girl meant.