Pfft! I wish

______________________________

Y/N got so engrossed in the conversation that he had forgotten Seth was in the room. The producer watched his friend text with full concentration, smiling at the screen at intervals.

"Having fun there,princess?" Seth laughed.

"No one asked you,Eleven" Y/N glared at Seth who flipped him the bird.

Suddenly,Y/N got another DM notification.

joynerlucas: aye,bro. I'm in front of the Ritz Carlton rn. You and your friend can come on down.

Y/N's eyes went wide. While texting Jenna, he'd also forgotten he was supposed to meet Joyner in less than an hour.

"Shit!" Y/N stood up. "Seth, he's here!"

"Alright, let's move" the boy with the buzz cut closed his laptop while Y/N pocketed his phone. Soon,the boys were headed towards the hotel lobby.

As they got closer to the outside of the hotel,Y/N's nerves started to act up as he realized he'd actually be meeting Joyner in the flesh for the first time.

The boy let out a deep breath he didn't know he was holding as they walked out the door.

"Just calm down..." He whispered to himself.

After the boys stepped out,they looked around and sure enough,spotted a very familiar face standing next to a black Nissan GT-R with tinted windows.

Y/N placed a hand over his mouth as they both made their way towards Joyner Lucas.

"Shit,shit,shit..." The young rapper whispered as they finally got close enough. Joyner immediately recognized Y/N and smiled.

"Yo! Nice to finally meet you,kid" Joyner offered a fist bump to Y/N which the teen shakily honored.

"It's an honor to meet you, Joyner... For real, I've looked up to you for the longest time" Y/N had,a huge smile on his face.

"I'm glad I got to be an inspiration to you" Joyner smiled before turning to Seth. "and this is your producer?"

"

Yeah," Y/N finally snapped out of his daze. "Joyner,this is Seth,my producer and best friend"

"So you're the one behind his fire ass beats?" Joyner asked Seth who gave a proud nod.

"Yeah, it's great to meet you, Joyner " Seth smiled as the two bumped fists.

"Not just the beats" Y/N tapped Seth's shoulder. "This guy's basically my emotional support. If it weren't for his pushing,I might not have gone viral to begin with"

"Man,you a real one" Joyner nodded in appreciation of Seth's efforts. "Both of y'all are greatly talented. You got a bright future in the game if you go hard enough"

"Thanks,man... For all of this" Y/N said.

"Like I said, it's nothing" Joyner waved it off. "Now let's get your name out there"

The three then got into Joyner's car as they drove out of the hotel premises.

______________________________