Chapter 2: As Yours

Start from the beginning

"Do you know what else Marcy likes?" Marcy said regaining her composure. "When Sashy behaves herself." She said as her eyebrow twitched. Sasha enjoyed seeing Marcy so hot and bothered. It was cute. Marcy picked up the bag she had put down and shoved it into Sasha's arms. "And now I'm too horny to get anything done today." She said, sounding half pissed, half pleased.

"Oh no." Sasha said sarcastically and yelped as Marcy grabbed her by the ear and led her back to the room. "Marcy please! I'm sorry!" She winced. Marcy took the bag from her and pushed her onto the bed.

"It's too late for that." Marcy huffed as she started pulling out bondage rope from it. She looped it around Sasha's neck, making her gulp. "I'm going to tie you to the bed and fuck you until I'm not horny anymore." She said with a grin as she started tying intricate knots that bound her snuggly. "You're going to be here for a long time."

"Am I now?" Sasha said, sounding unconvinced. Marcy pulled the rope tight suddenly and Sasha let slip a pitifully aroused whimper. "Tighter." She begged. Marcy pulled it tighter momentarily and Sasha moaned appreciatively. Marcy kissed her before intentionally loosening it. "Wait, what?" Sasha asked, confused.

"I'm not risking you getting blood clots or bruises." Marcy said firmly. Sasha felt a sudden pang of gratitude for her. She nuzzled her neck as her arms were tied behind her back.

"I - Thank you." Sasha said, kissing her affectionately. Marcy smiled to herself. "Can we cuddle?" Marcy laughed as she moved to binding her legs.

"Now or after?"

"Now."

"Well, you should have thought of that before you got me all hot and bothered." Marcy said, spreading her legs apart as she tied them to the bed frame. "We can cuddle once I finish with you. Though you might be too tired to." Marcy said, looking at her hungrily.

"You have that much stamina?" Sasha asked hopefully but skeptically. Marcy pulled out a six pack of energy drinks. Sasha snorted. "Seriously?" Marcy patted them while nodding seriously.

"I'm going to pound them and then I'm going to pound you." She smirked and patted Sasha's cunt. She blinked and pulled her hand back. It was wet. "Christ. Are you close already?" Sasha flushed with color and avoided her eyes. "Tell me." Marcy demanded in a low whisper. Sasha hesitated and Marcy slipped her fingers inside her. Sasha moaned and squirmed.

"I'm sorry! You're just so pretty and-" Sasha started to apologize before shuddering as she came. She whimpered in humiliation as Marcy raised her eyebrows.

"I'm tempted just to edge you the rest of the day." Marcy said as she continued to finger her.

"Marcy." Sasha whined as she was beginning to feel overstimulated.

"Does it hurt?" Marcy asked as she slowed down but didn't stop. Sasha shook her head. "Do you want me to stop?" She shook her head again. "Do you want a forced orgasm?" Marcy asked seriously.

"Please." Sasha whimpered as she made a pained expression. Marcy sped up and felt her seize around her fingers again. There was a sudden gush of cum. Marcy blushed and looked at Sasha.

"Did you just sq-?" Marcy asked surprised as she continued to prod her gently to see if she could get any more out.

"No more! No more!" Sasha begged as she desperately tried to pull away from Marcy's fingers. Marcy quickly pulled them out and Sasha nearly cried with relief as she started to pant. Marcy frowned.

"Did that actually feel good for you?" She asked, pinning Sasha beneath her. "Don't lie." She said upset.

"Please don't be mad." Sasha said feeling particularly vulnerable. Marcy's expression softened and she felt guilty. She climbed off of her and gave her some space. "Cuddle me?" Sasha asked tentatively and Marcy did.