🤍 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖑 𝕴𝖓𝖛𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖌𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖘 (M/F)

Start from the beginning

Personality: Being the opposite of his brother, December keeps the group in line. They made a running joke of him being the mother since he always triple checks of their equipment as well as the team. Hell, whenever something bad happens, he always counts heads to make sure everyone is here. People see him as a good friend and he sees them as family.

December is a calm and collected individual that questions on how exactly Henry was able to rope him into his shenanigans. While the three are screaming their heads off like headless chickens, this man is standing there like slenderman in the forest with a blank look or his resting "really?" bitch look.

Height: 5'11"

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Reading, ice popsicles and hunting ghost

Dislikes: Getting zero results, heavy sweets and bright lights on his face

Backstory: December has no memories of his past, nor remembers his own name. No matter how much he tries to think, it results in a tv static in his brain that blocks out any memories he tries to think of.

The only memory he has is seeing a silhouette of person come whenever he's awake, but when he's asleep nothing - not a single soul in his dreams.

When he was "created", he became part of the Slavor family as their son and brother. Wanting to know more about his past, he joins Henry when offered to help not only pick up his memories but also investigate more on the paranormal.

Power(s): X-Ray/Heat Temperature: December is able to see heat temperatures or x-rays of people and animals. This included the dead as well.

Strength(s): Tech knowledge, intelligence, cautious and charismatic

Weakness(s): Insecure

Fear(s): Thalassophobia

Smut rp?
Virgin: No
Turn on: Make out sessions, dirty talk and straddling
Turn off: Pain and gross stuff
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): According to Alaka, December is an early bird.

_______________________________________

Name: "Melanie Archer, nice to meet you!"

Age: 26

Gender: Female

Species: Human (Supernatural??)

Appearance: