🤍 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖑 𝕴𝖓𝖛𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖌𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖘 (M/F)

Start from the beginning

His uncle on his father's side died in a car crash and he was with him when it happened. It took many years to get some professional help as well get use of the trauma.

But it didn't help from seeing visions of his uncle everytime he sleeps. When he's awake, he doesn't see him.

One day, the day of Christmas and the day Henry goes to college, something.. particular happened.

According to his parents, he was screaming in his sleep and not even their own powers wasn't able to wake him up from whatever slumber or nightmare he's having.

They told him his screams just suddenly stopped and they were pushed out of his room, the door closing and locking.

It took them three minutes to finally get inside and saw a sight they shouldn't see.

A sort of glow was on their son and next thing they didn't know, someone - one they don't know - was in their son's room.

Henry has ask the person their name but they have no memory of their name or their past. He could tell this person was a vampire but they were neither a red, a white nor a black.

Six months went by that day and the Slavors took him in, having Henry name him on the day he came - December 25th.

By the time they left the house, they already formed a strong bond - one that is definitely hard to break. After exchanging the visions, they agreed to help each other out while Henry helps out December and figure out his memories.

Years later in the year 20xx, they met two humans who one has the ability to see ghost - well vaguely.

With the two girls, the four were able to form a group now investigating haunted houses in hopes to see any paranormal while also finding answers of December.

Power(s): Invisibility - Henry, like the name states, can turn invisible as long as he doesn't breath (If someone gets that reference, I freakin love you)

Strength(s): Intelligence, hunting, camera work and technology

Weakness(s): Stealth

Fear(s): Darkness

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: Teasing
Turn off: Pain
Kinks: Bondage/Any
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): Due to his fear of darkness, one of his older cousins gave him several lava lamps as gift on his birthday before ghost hunting.

_______________________________________

Name: "My name is December 25th, ghost investigator. I lost my original name a long time ago. Just call me December.

Age: 2000+

Gender: Male

Species: Vampire

Appearance: