The prisoners decided to split up to 'hunt' down the others. Not before threatening each other. You just watched on the floor as the five of them aimed the guns at each other. Soon it died down , them beginning to head up. "I'll keep an eye on this one" the horny prisoner said pulling you up onto your feet. The others all went their own way whilst you and the horny prisoner headed another. He held onto you by the back of your neck, it was painful. "Can you stop-"

"Ugh look at you finally speaking." He let out amused. "Don't test my patience" he said tightening his grip before pushing you forward. The two of you continued to walk, his grip no longer on you. It was oddly quiet now. Maybe the others did run off and leave you here alone. "Stop" you did as the prisoner said, he moved looking into the room and then guided you inside. You were quick to realise the meaning of this. The infirmary, the only room with proper beds. He slapped your ass and pushed you onto one of the beds, you held tightly onto your jacket.

TRIGGER SECTION ( just this paragraph)

"Let's finish what we started." He moved closer to you, you just huddled into yourself. He started to unbutton his shirt as he practically jumped onto you. Getting on top of you. His stinky warm breath on your face, it made you feel sick. You tried to get out of his hold but he was too strong compared to you. You just wanted him gone and to never feel like this again. You felt disgusted , especially as his hands made their way up your arms. His head moved to your neck, his hot breath irritating you and causing your shoulder to rise up but he quickly pushed it down and moved his hand back to your body. He moved his hands slowly towards you chest. He made contact and you tried to grab anything to hit him with. Your hands found a bag, you grabbed the bag on the table by the bed hitting him on the head with it, causing him to fall off. You got up trying to create some distance between you and him but he just chased you, shouting curse words. You ran down the hall, making it to the office and hiding inside the metal cabinet. Locking the door. He ran in the room , banging loudly on the cabinet. The next thing you knew he was screaming as he ran down the hallway being chased by a sphere, the high pitched echos becoming a familiar sound of the alien creature.

You slowly emerged from the cabinet , walking carefully to the exit of the room. No sign of any person or a sphere. You started running to get out, maybe you could even find a gun incase you met one of the spheres. As you ran you heard the screams of the prisoners. Turning the endless corners of the prison maze. Then you saw a sphere, quickly hiding to the side and holding your breath so it wouldn't see you. After it had gone you started running again, trying to either get to an exit or find one of the others. You ran down one of the very clearly older corridors, getting to an exit door. You pushed it, making a loud noise. You muttered curses in your head as you tried to push it open slowly so it wouldn't make much noise. Once doing so you ran out . "Y/n! An Y/n!" You heard shouts for your name, dashing straight towards them. You got to the open court yard, looking around.

Then Jangsu ran over, emerging from the opposite side "Y/-" he stopped himself from shouting seeing you. The two of you practically collided as you ran towards each other. Him and the others had been searching the whole prison and he was very grateful to have found you. "Are you okay?" He asked , holding onto your shoulders and checking you up and down. You nodded. "I'm okay" you replied, letting out a heavy sigh. He nodded. Zipping up your coat. Soon Aesol and Soyoon ran over too. "Y/n! You're okay right?" Soyoon asked, running over to the two of you. You nodded smiling at her. Then you looked over to the girl who kept her distance. It was obvious Aesol felt guilty. "Are you okay?" She looked up, hearing your question. She bit her lip trying not to cry. You walked over to her, pulling her into your embrace. "Everyone's okay now, don't worry." You felt her head nod as she held onto you in your embrace. You were never this touchy with the others but you felt you needed a comforting touch to replace the previous touch you had just experienced that left a negative trace.