"Just go. It's my fault this happened. So just go. I'm sorry everyone" you lied. Wanting them to leave and get out of here. The youngest prisoner of the group came towards you, kicking you. "Shut up you fucking bitch!" He shouted at you, kicking you a few times. This just made your classmates anger grow but they weren't able to act as they wished they could. However this just earnt a few kicks from another prisoner, who cursed as he did so. Not pleased with how the younger just acted. "Guys I'm sorry, okay I'm sorry" he said with that horrible smile on his face. The horny prisoner came towards you, grabbing you quickly and turning you around. He hovered above you. Grabbing onto your clothes and trying to take them off. You screamed and kicked at this. "Yah stop it! Get off of her!" Taeman shouted seeing this. "Please don't do it! Let go of her!" Jangsu added. The others joining in to beg the prisoners to stop. "Children. It's time for sex education" was all the prisoners said to this, laughing. "I'll show you how babies are made" he added. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT! FUCK!" Jangsu lost his temper pointing the gun at the man who was trying to pull your clothes off."TAKE YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF HER!" Taeman shouted again hitting the metal bar doors. They all paused at this. Looking at the boys who lost their tempers. Even the other classmates were shocked by Jangsu and Taemans reaction. But this just made the prisoner who tricked Aesol to grow a wicked smirk, seeing something others clearly didn't. The prisoner moved away from you due to the command from the prisoner with the horrible smile. You sat yourself up, holding onto your clothes.

"Guys, I'll give you exactly 10 minutes. If you're even a second late , I can't stop these men. Got it?" The prisoner with the sickening smile said, looking directly at Taeman as he was very clearly the most pissed off one in the group. Just smiling at the boy. The grey haired one pretended to calm you down, stroking your head in a way that made you shiver it was so uncomfortable. They soon left to talk upstairs. Leaving you alone with the prisoners.

Upstairs in the office where the eight of them had gone to. "Let's just let them out. We don't have a choice" Taeman was the first to speak. His kidding around persona gone for the time being. "If we let them out do you think they'll just let Y/n free?" Huirak asked, it very clear they probably won't. "Then everyone would be in danger" Yoojung spoke up. "Then what should we do? Huh?" Soyoon asked looking around. Bora just glared at Aesol, the timid girl stood away from the group very clearly upset from her previous decisions. "If it wasn't for her we wouldn't be in this mess" Bora let out understanding the situation very clearly without knowing the full story. "Let's not argue over-"

"I'm not arguing, if it wasn't for Aesol all those prisoners would still be in their cells and Y/n wouldn't be stuck down there." Bora voiced very angrily. Kicking the chair infront of her. "Fuck! This is fucking..." Taeman let out kicking the cabinet to the side of him. Then they heard a beep.

"What? Are there spheres here?" Huirak asked as Jangsu pulled out his sphere detector. "Where did they suddenly come from?" YoungShin asked. Jangsu turned the detector to show everyone, the spheres moving closer and closer. "Yeah and they're heading this way." This put a real spanner in the works. "What do we do? Do we have a sphere to worry about now too?" Soyoon asked. Everyone was clearly frustrated with what the situation was becoming. "It will enter the building in a few minutes at that rate." Yoojung announced. All of them now on their feet, they needed to think of something quickly or get out of there before the spheres attacked. It was clear they didn't want to leave though. They would probably if you had access to a gun, as they know you would be okay. But with five men who were clueless to the situation and already a threat , no chance were they leaving you. "We don't have a choice. Let's let them out" Yoojung said confidently, letting everyone know what they were going to do. With that they quickly came up with a plan.

Soon they arrived back down to where you were. The whole time the prisoners were trying to get you to tell them what was happening outside. You didn't say a thing though. Six of them came down. You looked at them, hoping they had just left you here. "Why're two of them missing?" The tallest prisoner asked, he was the one who had grabbed Huirak but since then had stayed very quiet. The others didn't seem bothered by his comment or even really listen to it. "Hurry and open it. We don't have time for this." The guy with the horrid smile spoke. "Let's put down the guns and move them far away." He said waving his hands around. The grey haired man did this, to show them that they would too and the six of them did so too. You looked at them confused. "Great now open it" Jangsu slowly moved to the door, opening it. And moving back. "It's open, now give us Y/n." Yoojung demanded. "Y/n? Who's Y/n?" The leader with the horrid smile laughed. He signalled his prison friend to let you go. "You really have no sense of humour" he added. You slowly moved towards the door, the youngest prisoner behind you. As you touched the metal bars he pulled you back. "Just kidding!" He said grabbing you, the grey haired prisoner picked up your gun and the others ran off.