Dapper Jack Strikes Again

Start from the beginning

"Best movie ever." Shaggy says as he high fives Scooby.

"You know if you wanna find out about Dapper Jack your in the wrong place." Dave says.

"Yea you should really check out his grave. It's down the road." David says.

"Like we're gonna go check out a ghost grave. At night in the dark... We are gonna do that aren't we?" Shaggy asks.

"Hey guys we're gonna head back to the ranch to make sure things are ok back there and do some checking of our own. We'll meet you back there." Star child says.

"Hey Alex you coming?" Cat man asks.

"I think I'll stay with the gang. Just in case something goes wrong... again." Alexis says.

"Alright well be careful alright." Catman says as he hugs Alexis and kisses her forehead.

"Don't worry Cat I always am." Alexis says as the other KISS members fly off. Alexis then accompanies the Scooby gang to the grave quickly arriving there.

"Calm down you two." Fred says.

"Sure what's there to be scared about? Were just in my ancestors grave at night in an area he's been haunting. And the snack bar it's closed!" Shaggy says.

"Would you two stop worrying so much if I walked around in wolf form?" Alexis asks.

"A little yes." Shaggy says causing Alexis to shake her head and shift to wolf form and walk around with the others.

"Oh that's where they rent the canoes." Daphne says gesturing to the canoe rental area.

"You can never get me out in one of those things. They're death traps." Shaggy says as he and Scooby are then scared by an owl and jump into Fred's arms only for Fred to give them an annoyed look and put them down.

"Come on let's take a closer look." Velma says as they start looking around.

"Ew. What's this eerie green mist?" Daphne asks.

"Kind of suspicious if you ask me." Velma says.

"I'm not sure what it is but its smells familiar whatever it is." Alexis says.

"Like this place is giving me the creeps." Shaggy says.

"Hey there it is. The grave of Dapper Jack." Fred says as they find the grave and then hear a weird moaning sound and then see evil lives on appear in green flames on the grave.

"Evil lives on?" Velma asks as they then hear and laugh and see Dapper Jack's ghost on a glowing green horse as he shoots green flames from his guns.

"I knew this was a bad idea!" Shaggy shouts as Velma sneezes.

"Well the horse isn't a ghost. Wait can you be allergic to ghosts?" Velma asks as the group run towards the van but get cut off by green flames.

"This way!' Fred says as the group run towards the river.

"The canoes!" Daphne yells as everyone but Shaggy and Scooby get in a canoe.