one hundred three

Start from the beginning

"She'll be out in a second." Tate says as she turns to face me, standing in between Pedri's legs as he is now massaging her shoulders.

Physical touch makes a lot more sense now.

———

Tate pov (🙀)

"I just need to put shoes on quick, I'll just be a second." Isabelle says as she sits on the edge of the bed, and I nod, opening the door.

I immediately go over to Pedri, wrapping my arms around him in a quick hug before I turn around, still between his legs, looking at Gavi. "She'll be out in a second." I say as he nods slightly and Pedri's hands find their way to my shoulders, massaging lightly.

A few seconds pass and Isabelle steps out of the room and Gavi has a big smile on his face as he goes over to her, pulling her into a hug before whispering something in her ear. "They grow up so fast." Pedri whispers as he now just wraps his arms around my shoulders, hugging me from behind.

"See it makes it even funnier that they've been dating for 4 months." I laugh as I look back at Pedri and he nods, smiling at me.

"Okay you both kill the mood." Gavi mumbles as he puts his hand on her back, guiding her towards the door.

"Be safe and have fun." I call out as Gavi gives us both a look before they walk out of the room. "Oh by the way Jobe is coming here." I say suddenly as I begin walking to our room.

"Here as in Hawaii?" He asks as he follows behind me and I nod, "how?"

"Well after we came back from the beach, you came in our room and took a shower, so I was out here with Isabelle and Gavi talking about Jude. And then I came up with the idea of having Jobe come here and he's down." I say as I go get in bed.

"I think that'll cheer Jude up." He says as I nod, and he gets in bed as he wraps his arms around me.

"Did you and Gavi have a good talk?" I question as I run my fingers through his hair.

"He was asking me for advice with Isabelle." He says quietly as I laugh.

"Really?"

"Mmhmm." He hums, "he was saying how we're so affectionate and he basically feels like he's going to mess something up because they're not like other couples."

"You know I thought we weren't affectionate enough, since we've been having problems lately." I say as he lifts his head, looking at me.

🤢smut, ew🤢

He leans up on his elbows as he gives me a quick kiss, "do I need to remind you how affectionate I can be?" He whispers as I nod slightly and he smiles into a kiss as he pulls at the material of my shirt, beginning to lift it before I sit up, quickly taking it off.

I lay back down as his hands roam my body, his lips peppering kisses along my neck as I pull the hair at the nape of his neck. "I know I wanted to take it slow, but it's been a day, that's long enough." I mumble as he smiles, looking at me briefly before kissing my boobs. "When did you unclasp my bra?" I question.

"Mmm, maybe I shouldn't be spilling my secrets." He hums as he kisses me again.

"Maybe you should be spilling something else instead." I mumble as he smiles.

"I've got just a few more tricks before I get to that." He whispers as I lean my head back into the pillow as he begins kissing down my body and I shift as he looks up at me and I nod as he hooks his fingers around my waistband, pulling my shorts and underwear down my legs, tossing them aside.

He leaves small kisses on my thighs before his tongue makes contact with my clit. I close my eyes tightly as I let out a small moan as I immediately start trying to close my legs but Pedri grips the top of my thighs, keeping them open.

He then starts moving his tongue in a quick motion as my mouth gapes open, moans threatening to leave. He pulls my hips closer as he pulls away and uses his thumb against my clit, rubbing gently, before sliding one of his fingers into me.

That mixed with his thumb working my clit gets me closer as he looks up at my eyes as I'm crumbling, "you okay?" He asks quietly as he lunges forward, kissing my chest as he circles his thumb over my clit.

"Yes." I moan as I pull on his hair, my eyes fluttering closed as he holds my legs down, getting alarmingly close to a release. "Soon." I add as he begins sucking on my neck, speeding up his thumb and fingers.

He nods his head as he curls his fingers a little bit more, "you're almost there." He reassures.

"Fuck." I mumble as my back arches slightly as I release on his fingers, leaning up on my elbows as I look at him.

"Looks like you're the one who's spilling now." He jokes as I sit up, wrapping the blanket around my body as he gives me a look, "what are you doing?"

"I want to do something for you, but I feel weird." I say as I go over to him, getting on my knees as a smile grows on his face.

"What are you going to do?" He asks, fully aware as to what's about to happen.

"My turn." I say as I untie the string on his sweatpants, as he stands up, quickly pulling them down along with his boxers.

Before I do anything I begin taking the hair binder off my wrist and he stops me, "don't worry amor, I got it for you." He whispers as he puts his hand on my chin, tilting my head slightly for a quick kiss as he pulls my hair back into a makeshift ponytail.

He sucks in a shallow breath as I use my tongue to travel from the base of his dick to the tip. I then take him in my mouth as I use my hand for what doesn't fit in my mouth.

He lets his head fall back as his hands rest on my shoulders, squeezing tightly. I look up at him waiting for some sort of reaction as I take him a little further into my mouth and he lets out a moan. "Oh shit." He says out of breath as he lets go of my shoulders.

I then speed my hand up a little as I continue to swirl my tongue around his tip, "Fuck." He says barely audible as I pull away, using only my hand as he leans his head back, closing his eyes tightly as I raise my free hand, lightly scratching his toned stomach as he shifts slightly. "I'm close." He says. I nod my head and take him back in my mouth as I swirl my tongue again, waiting for him to finish.

He lets out a final moan as he releases and I pull away wiping my mouth before swallowing.

🤢done, literally never again istg🤢

A few seconds pass and there's a knock on the door and I quickly get dressed again, putting my hair up as I go towards the front door, opening it up to Ansu.

"Is Gavi here?" He asks as I shake my head no.

"Him and Isabelle left a little while ago for a date, why?" I ask.

"Jude and Pablo said Gavi needed to talk to me about something." He says, and as soon as he says it he realizes. "I'll kill them for you." He adds as I begin laughing and he goes down the hallway, where Jude and Pablo burst out laughing, showing they were over by the elevators.

"Who was that?" Pedri asks as I go back in the bedroom.

"Ansu. Jude and Pablo were pranking him." I say as I go in the bathroom, starting the shower.

"Well at least Jude is happy then, right?" He asks as I shrug, coming back out to our room picking out some clothes.

"Yeah I guess, but we better be expecting some Pablo and Jude classic pranks again." I say as he purses his lips.

"Oh, I can't wait." He mumbles as I smile.

"It's a trade off I guess, but if it means he forgets about everything that's happened, I'll take it." I say as he nods.

"I guess so." He says as he gets up, coming over to me and wrapping his arms around me in a hug.

"You okay?" I question as I begin rubbing his back.

"Mmhmm." He hums, "i just love you." He adds quietly as I lean my head back, looking up at him.

"I love you."