You, Me and Him in Between

Type: Original Story
Genre: YA

Characters: Veronica, David, Alex, Aaliyah, Dante
Trope: Friends to Lovers, In love with the IT couple, throuple

Synopis: Alex Thurngoode is your typical not handsome but not ugly, and not popular but not nerdy guy. Veronica and David are the school's IT couple, they've been dating since Year 10 (age 15/16). As Year 12 rolls around, Alex comes to the realization that he has feelings for not only Veronica, but David as well. (I'm not done with this part but it's all i have rn)

Meet the Characters:
Alex (17), shy, introverted
- is someone who always has to have a plan. he is best friends with Aaliyah and Dante.

Veronica (18), social butterfly, maladaptive dreamer
- is an avid daydreamer. severe perfectionist. she has a very successful event planning business. djaying is her other side hustle. in a relationship with David for, going on 3 yrs. twin brother named Dante. gifts and music is her love language.

Dante (18), sporty, wise, enthusiastic
- twin to Veronica. plays soccer and baseball. works for his sister. best friends with Aaliyah and Alex. currently having trouble making college decisions. genderqueer.

David (19), romantic, intelligent
- is the ideal life partner. he works in his father's bakery. food is his love language. he also manages his mother's club as another side hustle. sometimes helps veronica with events. step-brother to Aaliyah.

Aaliyah (16), intelligent, stubborn
- if elle woods, cher horowitz, and serena van der woodson had a baby, she would be that baby. engineering goddess. step-sister to David. sapphic. asexual.