"Eh, I didn't know Hinata kun could get competitive." Mai narrowed her eyes and Shoyo looked up at her with a smirk. "Hehe, don't get too cocky Hinata kun, my team has had a winning streak too." Mai then heard one of the coaches whistle. "Good luck Mai." Shoyo waved her friend goodbye.

Mai sat down next to the coach Oiwake who was confused about Mai's burning aura. 'They better win if they know what's good for them.' The date tech team stiffen feeling the sudden pressure.

Shoyo was looking at her team and stood up making the head coach Irihata confused. "Are you okay Hinata?" Shoyo turned her head and nodded with a smirk. "Yeah, just waiting for my team to beat the iron wall." Coach Irihata sweated at Shoyo's words feeling her cocky aura. "O-Ok."

Oikawa turned to Shoyo seeing her sly smile. Oikawa pursed his lips never seen that type of Shoyo before he leaned over to Iwaizumi and told him what he saw, the spiky-haired told him to focus on the game instead of their manager, even though Iwaizumi was curious about Shoyo's behavior.

As the match started, Aoba Johsai was serving first, and everyone could count on Oikawa's serve which was difficult to receive, or even look at. Shoyo cheered as her team got the first point. Futakuchi comforted his team telling them not to mind it.

Oikawa served again no one catches it, the third time was the charm for Date Tech. Sakunami received it just barely he was mentally crying since it really hurt. Koganegawa set the ball to Futakuchi but his spike got blocked by Kindachi and Matsukawa. Sakunami was unable to rescue the ball in time and Futakuchi groaned.

Shoyo smirked as her team got two points now, Mai sighed and sat down with a pout. 'This is only the beginning.' Mai comforted herself and calmed down. 'My teams got this, yeah they do.'

After Mai's thoughts date tech got a point making them happy, Aoba Johsai didn't worry about it much since it was only the start of the set after all. Shoyo sat down crisscrossing her legs on the bench while coach Irihata stood up watching the teams better.

Oikawa looked at Koganegawa and sighed, the blonde may be tall but you could tell he was new to this, it was cute but also annoying. Iwaizumi was also getting annoyed by this, but he didn't show it like Oikawa did. "That blonde new kid at Date Techs is getting on my nerves." Oikawa pouted with a glare looking at the blonde setting to one of the outside hitters.

"You can say that again," Hanamaki agreed while saving the ball with ease and passing it to Oikawa, Oikawa sent the ball to Iwaizumi who passed it by them shocking the date tech team. "This is almost getting too easy." Oikawa teased getting their tenth point already. Date tech was seven points behind.

"Why I otta." Futakuchi had a fist about to beat the brunette up but he stopped himself and smiled at Oikawa. "Well, that comes from a team of sore losers." Futakuchi grinned making Oikawa jump back he glared at Futakuchi. "HUH?" It was Oikawa's turn to put his fist in the air.

"OIKAWA SAN DON'T FIGHT THE OPPONENT FOR REAL DO IT IN THE MATCH!" Shoyo yelled seeing that the captain was gonna rip Futakuchi's head off, Oikawa gave Futakuchi his prince-like smile. "Aw, that's envy of you." Oikawa then walked away leaving the captain of Date Tech baffled.

Futakuchi turned his head to the smiling ginger seeing her yelling at their opponent. Futakuchi turned his body to see his team and the score, they can catch up from this.