Forward

Gosh, this is weird.

I mean, it's been how long since Everlasting Servant and Remnant's Judas Priest? From SCP and a huge RWBY fixation to here and now. It's... Weird, being back here. But I feel a little warm, just a little.

Much has changed since then, and yet I feel nothing has. I have got better at writing, I have come up with an actual story (some of which you will find here), and I took a creative writing class in my senior year (which is the origin of many of these works).

I try to move on from my admittedly bad writing phase, but now I'm back here. Not that that's a bad thing, mind you. It's just that I feel that I shouldn't try again. Because of my inconsistent schedule (and that's putting it nicely), horrible phrasing, and very blatant script stickler style of writing.

Dear God, the Script-Style writing.

But despite that, my desire to come back into the scene (and as a requirement for the class as mentioned earlier), I have created this portfolio of various short works that I have worked on this year. This includes some poetry, a horror story, some parodies of songs, etc.

If you read my earlier works, like 'My Everlasting Servant', or 'Remnant's Judas Priest', I am glad to have been a part of your life as a reader... as much as that makes me feel warm, I feel a tad embarrassed about that... reasonably so.

I have decided (for now) to unpublish the earlier mentioned works and start anew, starting with this. Maybe one day, I'll actually go back and make actual original stories for them.

Anyways, here it is, and enjoy!

:)