🍋Training (Katsuki Bakugo)🍋

Start from the beginning

The hot water hit your body and you moaned in pleasure as the hot water was releaving all your stresses and aches and pains in your muscles.

You were so engrossed in your the hot water, it felt amazing on your body.

A scream left your lips when you suddenly felt two arms wrap around your body from behind you, you whipped around and immediately relaxed when you saw that it was just Bakugo.

'Wait... WHATAREYOUDOINGINHEROHMYGODYOURENAKEDASWELLHOLYSHIT' You had a full on panic when you realised your boyfriend was in the shower with you and you were naked and so was he.

'Relax idiot... I ain't gonna hurt you but... Can you help me out' He started kissing your neck and your shoulders, you felt him grind on your ass and that is when you felt his erection.

'K-katsuki' You moaned as his hands started massaging your breasts and pinching at your hard nipples, rolling them in his fingers as he found your sweet spot on your neck and started sucking on it.

'What baby?' His voice was low and you could practically feel the shit eating smirk on his face even though you weren't facing him.

'I-I' One of his hands had made it's way down your body to your lower lips and was now circling your clit, causing your head to fall back onto his shoulder in pleasure.

'Spit it out, teddy bear' He teased, biting on the lobe of your ear and making hickeys all over your neck and shoulders.

'I-I want y-you' You managed to speak through your moans and moved one of your hands backwards, taking ahold of his boner and pumping his shaft.

'Oh fuck' He moaned into your ear as you continued to pump him, he moved his fingers from your clit and he slipped them past your folds and to your enterance, slipping two of his digits into your throbbing pussy.

'You're so wet for me teddy bear' He teased you and all you could reply with was a slur of moans and groans as the pleasure was imaculate.

'M-M-More' You maanged to force the words out as you managed to break free of Bakugos grasp and turned to face him, throwing yourself at him and wrapping your arms around his neck as you pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

Your lips moved in sync with one anothers, his hands roamed your body before on hand was placed on the small of your back and the other made its way back into your pussy, pumping in and out of you.

'I-Im close K-Katsuki' Another moan fell past your lips as you felt that knot forming in your stomach, indicating your climax was very near.

Suddenly he pulled his fingers out of you causing a whine of annoyance to fall out of your mouth, Bakugo hooked one of your thighs under his arm and pushed you to the wall so you were stable and he placed his member at your enterence.

'You ready?' Bakugo pushed some stray strands if hair out of your face so he had a clear view of your whole face and you nodded, indicating he could enter you.

He pushed his full seven and a half inch erection into you and the room was completely filled with the two of your moans.

You didn't need any time to adjust, not that he would have given time to adjust anyway, and he started pounding into you like there was no tomorrow.

'O-oh yes!' You moaned out, burrying your face into your boyfriends shoulder and biting down on his shoulder slightly as he continued to thrust into you.

The only sounds in the room was the sound of skin slapping and your moans and the whole place surely smelled of pure sex.

'S-so tight' Bakugo moaned as he pulled out of you and turned you around, slamming right back into your pussy as you were now smothered between the wall and your boyfriend as he was relentlessly pounding in and out of you.

'F-fuck' you managed to slur out as he smacked your ass, leaving a beight red hand mark and a slight stinging pain on your behind.

'I-Im close! C-cumming!' You managed to tell him that you were about to reach your climax as the knot in your stomach started coming undone, signalingyoure release.

'Me t-too!' Yet another smack to your ass and another loud moan leaving your lips as you felt yourself release your juices onto your boyfriends dick as you also felt his hot, thick cum paint your walls white.

'Holy shit, you're amazing teddy bear' Bakugo planted a light kiss on your lips before he pulled out of you and helped you finish showering as well as cleaning himself up before wrapping the both of you in towels and helping you get dressed into fresh clothes you had brought with you.

After all of that, the two of you headed out of the traning rooms and back to Heights Alliance to meet up with the rest of your friends.

When you arrived back at the dorms, you were greeted by Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero all sitting in the common room and staring at the two of you with knowing looks on their faces.

'What took you guys so long?' Mina said with a teasing tone as she raised and eyebrow and winked at the two of you.

'N-n-noth-thing!' You hid your face in your hands and hid away in your boyfriends embrace as he laughed and wrapped his arms around you, picking you up and walking over to the couches, flopping down with you on his lap.

The rest of the evening consisted of the Bakusquad teasing the fuck out of you because they all found it hilarious how flustered you would get.

You didn't mind though because you were just happy you had such a great friend group and an even greater boyfriend.

———————

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter ;)

Remember youre all loved and I love you all! Keep safe and remember to eat, sleep and drink plenty!

Love from Nana <3