part 15

we found the doctor and asked about anika, he told us that she is in surgery now
and that she is gonna make it.
i was so relieved to hear that.
we stayed all day in the hospital since she had to rest, so we waited till she wake up.

ethan and i left the room where anika was because we have been with her ever since she finished the surgery.
we left mindy, tara and chad with her.
"hey you wanna get some coffe?"
ethan asked me.
"yeah sure we've been here for 7 hours already" i responded to him.
he went to the coffee machine to get us coffee and i was waiting for
him on the chair.
ethan:well i guess you are free now
y/n:what do you mean?
ethan: i mean if ghostface attacked you he won't be contacting you for a while, that's what he do, he attacks his victims and he doesn't contact them for like 2 days then he contacts them again or he attacks them.
y/n:how do you know that?
ethan:i just watched too many scary movies and i figured out his technique.
y/n:oh i didn't realise you like scary movies
ethan:yeah
y/n:so are you saying that i am free for 2 days? like he is not gonna contact me or anyone else for 2 days?
ethan:that's exactly what i'm saying i mean his limit is probably 2 days
y/n:i don't believe in that
ethan:okay what if we made a bet?
y/n:alright what bet?
ethan:if the ghostface doesn't contact you in 2 days you have to do anything i say
y/n:and what if he contacts me?
ethan:then i will do anything you say
y/n: i like that, we have a bet

•ethan's pov•
of course i'm not gonna call her for 2 days so i would win the bet, i have some things in my mind what she has to do if i win the bet. I'll tell quinn and my dad to not contact the group for 2 days, i'll just tell them some bullshit like how they suspect something so we shouldn't contact them.
I was lost in my thoughts when my phone rang, y/n looked thinking it was ghostface but my dad was calling me.
"oh it's your dad you should get that" she said looking at me in the eyes.
i standed up and walked away from her so i could answer the call.

ethan:hello?
bailey:is everything fine? do they suspect something?
ethan:no, not exactly
bailey:okay perfect i have already planned our next attack
ethan: that fast? alright tell me
bailey: i found out the mayor is making a little gathering to see what we're going to do about this ghostface situation.
ethan:and when is that?
bailey:in 2 days so i want you to put your shit together and come there, and bring everyone else. We are attacking the group again
ethan:understood

i hunged up the phone and went back to
y/n she suggested to me that we should go back to anika's room so we went back.

•time skip•
it has been 2 days since ghostface attacked us, since quinn died and anika got hurt, she is doing great now, today she is getting out of the hospital.
ethan was right, the ghostface hasn't contacted me for 2 days now.
i have to admit he won the bet.
i called him to come to my apartment.
i heard a knock on my door, "come in" i said and the door opened, ethan was standing at the door.

"okay i gotta admit you won the bet"
i told him.
"i told you soo" he said
y/n:okay pretty boy what do you want me to do?
ethan:well i wanted you to do something else but now i gotta ask you if you wanna be my escort for tonight, the mayor is making a gathering about this situation and my dad is making me go.
y/n:sure you got yourself a deal
ethan:thank god, hey can you ask others if they wanna go too?
y/n:yeah, no problem now come here
I kissed him and just as we pulled away from our kiss tara opened my door, it was awkward.
we pretended like nothing happened.
y/n:oh hey tara i was just talking with ethan we are going to some gathering tonight, you wanna come too?
tara:yeah sure let me ask the others
tara left my room and i told ethan that we should be more careful.
tara came back and asked us when that gathering is and ethan told her that it's tonight at 7 p.m.
"oh my god the gathering is just in 2 hours, i gotta get readyy"  i told ethan
ethan then left and i started getting ready.