Part 2: Journey to the... somewhere?

The biker lands in front of the retail store, Bai He drops to the floor, her legs feeling numb. The biker snaps their fingers, a red glowing circle surrounds them and rises, the biker's jumpsuit vanishes revealing a tall young adult. His red hair was tied in a flaming ponytail, they wore black pince-nez glasses and had a red dot on the centre of their forehead. He wore a black, sleeveless turtleneck with a crimson jacket put above it, the jacket had a black collar, unzipped zipper and the same marking on the back of the jacket. Their shants were indigo and silver-toed.

"Bai He! Thank Gods I found you!" "RED SON!!" Bai He squeezes Red Son with all her might, Red Son signals her to release and takes a heavy sigh. "Are you alright? No scrapes or..." Bai He shakes her head, "Phew, ok. Now that that's taken care of..." Red Son starts violently shaking Bai, "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!? YOU IDIOT!!" Bai He gets dizzy, trying to answer but only speaks gibberish, Red Son continues lecturing her, "YOU ALMOST DIED! I HAD TO SAVE YOU FROM FALLING FROM THE FUCKING SKY! I'm gonna have a word with your new friend! Did they rope you into it!?"

Bai He awkwardly laughs, "Oh well actually, that guy was trying to kill/kidnap me... that's why I was in the sky. He chased me from the construction site." Red Son's anger only rises at what he heard. "He... WHAT!?" Another yell is heard from the store, "BAI HE!" Zhizhu runs up to Bai He and scans her, "Your break was over minutes ago! I got worried!" "Ah! I'm so sorry!" Zhizhu sighs, "It's okay. It's just- Where were you!?" Zhizhu glares at Red Son, "Did you take off with her or something!?" "WHAT!? No! I just saved her from- Bai?" Bai He runs into the store, "LIN! LIN!!"

Lin sits on the stool he was on before, "Oh hey Bai." "Lin! You know that story you told me today!? About the Monkey King!?" Bai He thrashes through the isles, crashing items everywhere, Zhizhu follows behind her and picks everything up. "CAREFUL BAI! YOU MIGHT BREAK THESE!" Bai grabs her blue book and turns to the drawing she did of Wukong. "This! The Monkey King!" Lin slurps on cheese tea, "Yeah. What about it?" Bai He moves closer to his face, "The Monkey King is back! The story is real! The Lady Bone Queen's Scythe is removed! We have to find her before the world is destr-"

"Woah woah, Bai! Relax! The stories are fictional." "Oh?" Bai He pulls out the Scythe, "You call this fictional!?" Everyone stares, Red Son looks closer at the Scythe, "Jeez Bai, who did you commission to make this?" Red says in a monotone voice. "NO ONE! IT'S THE REAL SCYTHE!" The three adults burst out laughing and then return to their own things. Bai He groans, "I'm not joking! It's real and I can prove it!" The three turn back to her, Zhizhu looks unconvinced, "Ok, how?" Bai He freezes, "Uh. how did I..."

She slices the air with the Scythe and destroys one of the stools, slicing it in half. Lin's eyes shine with excitement, "OH MY GODS! THE LADY BONE QUEEN'S SCYTHE! IT'S REAL!" Lin observes the Scythe in Bai He's hand, "Wait- Why do you have it, Bai?" Bai He shrugs, Zhizhu wipes her face, finally convinced, "Ok, ok. If the Scythe is real, then where's the Monkey King?" "Five blocks away, at the shoe store." The three peek over at Red Son's phone, "How do you know?" "People in this city will post about anything, the most trending right now is #monkeysoutofthezoo."

Red Son scrolls to a video of a ginger and ebony monkey thrashing the store and stealing a gold shoe box. "We'll be taking these for our son! Enjoy your freedom while it lasts!" Wukong's laughter echoes out of the phone. "See! He is real!" Red Son likes the video, "I'll admit. It's sweet that they got their son a gift." Everyone stares back at Red Son, Bai He yells in her ear, "That son, is the guy that tried to kill me!!" Red Son unlikes the video, "Alright, let's kick some simian butt." "But how? Bai can barely control that thing!"

Bai He snaps her fingers, "But the Lady Bone Queen can! We just go to Bone Island, give her the Scythe and we can beat the Monkey King together!" Zhizhu raises her hand for a suggestion, "We can use my car to drive! I know where we can get a boat!" Red Son holds up his phone, "Then I'll keep track of Monkey King's location. From the looks of it, he's still destroying the city. And is heading here very quickly." Bai points to Lin, "You know the location, so you're coming with!" Lin shrugs, "Aight. Le-go!"