001

I didn't think that someday, I will die for no reason because of a funny joke of mine and currently, I'm still progressing what happen. I remember before I fall asleep, I jokingly wish to the Gods out there that I also want to experience those transmigration something like the book I just finish to read. And now I still feel the adrenaline rush into my veiins after I finish to read it.

Unexpectedly, that wish of mine came true. I can't believe it at first because I never expect it to be true! Haler~ we live in the modern times so who would believe it? I just love to read those kind of books because I'm interested and quite bored. Who would have thought that the day I jokingly wish it, the God tease me!

Fine, even though I'm a little mad, I still feel the thrilled and excitement more than fear. Like O to the M to the G, this is dream come true! (灬♥ω♥灬)

While reading those transmigration books and novels, I always thought that what If I also transmigrated what will I do? What If I am just a side character when I transmigrated? What If I'm just a cannon fodder? What If I'm the villain? Aigoo~ quite scary  ̄へ ̄.  So many what if's even though it just my imagination that runs wild.

So far, when I open my eyes in this world of course I was shock at first then calm down like nothing has happen. I realize, in this world where my second life lived in, I just want to be low-key to everything but the truth is I want to feel the extraordinary life of me. I want to travel around the world to gain knowledge of this world, I want to experience battlefield, all in all I want to experience everything.

This is my extraordinary journey in my second lifetime, the girl who just want to experience the book she love to read, the girl who change everyone's point of views, the girl you will say "The Luckiest Girl Among of All."

-
by: bnbng_ally19