part2... ❤

______________❤_______❤____________

Continued from last part...

Someone came there he was...

Vansh Sayani as Vivaan

Cute, sweet, chote baalveer... Anu's brother, shwet lok ki yuvraj..

Vivaan: kya baat kar rahi hai app dono? Baalsakhi, baalmitr,aur Anahita di kaha hai?? Bhaiyaa...
He asked doubtfully...

Dev: vo.. Sab nahi aaya.. Mai maa se milne ayya tha...
Said nervously....

Vivaan: hmm...
He is not satisfied by dev' s reply...

Vivaan: bhaiya i am going because I have to meet smita aunty...

Dev: Nooo!

Vivaan: what bhaiya...

Baalpari: kuch nahi... Vivaan app mera saath aao... Shaurya se milne liye...

Vivaan: okk parima...
Dev thanked baalpari with his eye language...

They both left....

Baalveer left to somewhere and he saw a diamond and pressed it.. Then a vision came...
It was....

A man was running with his two newborn baby.. The place was similar.. Yeah.. It was veerlok... A lion was following him it was shaurya..the man escaped there...then the vision was different.. Shaurya roared then a plan crashed and a lady fall from a top of a hill.... Two babies fell somewhere... One on a sandy land... But a fairy came and took that baby and named him..
'BAALVEER'
------

Dev got shocked tears came from his eyes...

Dev: So the man shaurya killed was my father..... And the lady fall from the hill was my mom.
He fell on floor.... And cried...

Dev: Nahiiiii!!!!! I should have believed bambaal... But instead of believing him I killed him....everyone said lie to me! But whyy?

He angrily teleported from there and left to his home....he was angrily beating a tree.. His hand got hurt and blood came from his hand.... Suddenly someone came in front of the tree... It was anahita...

Anu: dev stop this now! Look your hands are bleeding...

Dev: leave it.. Everyone was making me dumb... Yes I am dabbu...
He looked everywhere but didn't looked at her...