Chapter 341 - 350

Start from the beginning

"Zhang Yan, what do you think?"

Zhang Yan stared at Lin Hui.

She had shared a bed with this man for more than ten years, and this was the first time she saw his true self.

He had been lying to her, telling her that he had contracted syphilis because he had once accompanied her to a social gathering at a place with poor hygiene.

Later, out of guilt, she promised Lin Hui that she would use her company to fence his goods. She would then invest the profits into real estate so the two of them could enjoy life abroad later.

She had never once thought that the man beside her was such a demon.

"Ms. Zhang, you should know that you've fenced those drugs using companies under your name. You'll go to jail when you are found out."

"Also, I found this in his cabinet." Qiao Yue opened a document bag. Inside it was a will and an insurance policy.

It was a will written in her name. If Zhang Yan died, all the properties would belong to Lin Hui.

In addition, the beneficiary on the insurance policy was also Lin Hui. If Zhang Yan died in an accident, Lin Hui would enjoy a huge payout.

__________________

Chapter 342: Between Husband and Wife

Translator: Nyoi-Bo Studio Editor: Nyoi-Bo Studio

Lin Hui's eyes flashed momentarily with panic, but he calmed down quickly.

"Honey, I've also bought insurance for myself, and you're the beneficiary. I'm just thinking that our DINK family isn't protected. If anything happens to one of us, we should take care of each other, don't you think?"

Zhang Yan's eyes showed hesitation.

What Lin Hui said wasn't wrong.

Besides, she had always been against Lin Hui's charity work.

Lin Hui had probably accepted the bribe to make it up to her.

"How did you find these things? You must have planted them to sow discord between us. What do you want?"

Zhang Yan's sudden change of tone shocked Qiao Yue.

This Zhang Yan was completely smitten with her husband. It was unbelievable that she would still protect such a man.

"Are you still protecting your scumbag husband? You're really funny." Qiao Yue sneered. She had never thought that Zhang Yan would be the screw-up.

"Zhang Yan, how do you explain those little girls? Are you so willing to be with a pedophile?" Qiao Jing said slowly.

Zhang Yan's eyes darted between the two Qiao brothers. "Since you've come all the way from C-Country, why can't you just work with us peacefully? Why are you creating a scene?"

"Because of those poor little girls." Qiao Yue looked at Zhang Yan with a cold face. "A scumbag like Lin Hui should be punished."

"Do you realize that that little girl is dying?" Qiao Yue's eyes were fixed on the two.

Lin Hui felt a chill down his spine.

"This is K-Country. No matter how powerful the Qiao family is, you can't meddle with things in K-Country. Don't go too far." Lin Hui stood up.

"I think you have no idea how powerful I am in K-Country."

Lin Hui tapped on his phone a few times and a group of people came in and surrounded Qiao Yue and Qiao Jing.