□The First Meet

Third Person POV (They are both currently 7 years old)

"I hope everyone enjoyed tonight's show and come again to see me perform next time," Tsukasa said. This young boy was Tsukasa Tenma. Tsukasa Tenma at the moment was performing a show Infront of his stuffed animals. But instead of being all cheerful and excited, after it he was feeling sad. " I wish mom and dad could see me perform right now, but Saki needs them more than me right now," The boy thought.

Tsukasa family contains four people in his family, Mom, Dad, him, and his little sister Saki. Ever since Saki was born Shes been sick her entire life always being hospitalized. Tsukasa parents were with her every moment to make sure she was doing well. But since they were with her every second there, they had no time to spare for Tsukasa. Ever since he had turned six his mom had forced chores on him so he would not be bored at all while they were gone. But Tsukasa had quickly mastered all of them in a short matter of time, because they were the same chores every day. which meant Tsukasa would be bored when he finished his chores.

When he was six, they allowed Saki to go outside for a bit of time. His parents took them both to a show. While they were watching the show, he looked over at his sister Saki. When he saw her face, he saw a bright smile on her face as she was amazed by all the Dancers with the colorful suits, the lighting, The confetti flying everywhere. At the moment Tsukasa realized that his sister simile was the most important thing to him, and he wanted to make sure that she was never sad. So, he decided from that day on to become a stage performer so he could make his sister simile as much as possible. So he would practice every day in front of his stuffed animals because that was his only audience.

After practicing a bunch of times in front of his stuffed animals he got bored and did not know what to do. Suddenly he thought of something" I have an idea; I'm going to the park find something to do." The boy thought. It was a hot summer day so It was a perfect day to go to the park. He quickly got up, raced down the stairs and out the door. The park was a 5 min walk from his house so it wouldn't take long. "Yes, I'm here!'' he shouted. He quickly started to run towards the equipment and started playing on it. While he was running to the next slide when he heard somebody sniffle. He got curious and started to walk in the direction of it, but it only led him a Tower that had tall staircases. He noticed that the sniffle was coming from under the stairs, so he looked under the staircases and saw a boy with purple hair with blue streaks in it. " Are you ok?" Tsukasa asked the boy.

517 words