Unravelling it would mean risking everything.

But it's not like Lisa's given her the reason to be scared either. She's been nothing but sweet to her this whole vacation.

"Should we even ask why?" Jisoo asks, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively at her, pulling her away from her thoughts.

Jennie playfully rolls her eyes. She turns to face the older woman, greeted by a smirk and questioning eyes. "I'm not sure you want to go there, unnie. Unless you want to know just how talented Lisa's tong-"

Jisoo's smirk falls off her face. Rosie quickly covers her ears. "Please don't. I'm begging." Rosie says, making Jennie and Lisa let out a laugh.

Jennie leans forward, taking the sheet of paper Lisa's mother gave them, in her hands, reading their assigned stations. The other three follow, leaning in to read.

"Petting zoo?" Jennie feels her body light up with excitement.

"Swinging ferris wheel? Nice!" Rosé cheers.

"Carousel." Jisoo says.

"Ticket admissions." Lisa frowns. "Hey, this isn't fair. I wanna do something fun!" She pouts. The three of them burst into laughter.

"Have fun counting tickets." Jisoo teases.

Jennie giggles, this time pressing her lips on Lisa's cheek. "Cheer up, babe. It'll be fun." She says. "Besides, you'll be the cutest ticket admissions person there is," Jennie says, nudging Lisa's shoulder. "Especially with the uniform."

Lisa's pout turns into a shy smile. "Fine. You heard her. I'd be the cutest one there." She huffs.

***

"Of course you'd be the cutest one. You're literally the only one working at this station!" Jisoo clutches her stomach from laughing too hard.

"Unnie!" Lisa pouts angrily, folding her arms together. "Someone's coming later in the afternoon." She huffs. "And I'll be cuter than them too."

Jennie and Rosé join along laughing hard. Jennie pulls out her phone, taking a picture of the four of them.

"Smile!" She says, but Lisa's the only who doesn't, still sporting an angry pout on her lips. Jennie takes the picture anyway, and makes her way to Lisa, who's sat inside the booth. "I still stand by what I said." She leans on the yellow counter, popping her head inside the booth. "You still look cute in that uniform." She leans in, closing her eyes, kissing Lisa's pouty lips. "And super hot." She pulls away, winking at the Thai woman.

Lisa's eyes widen at the compliment. "I- uh." She stutters. Jennie giggles at the sudden effect she has on Lisa; kissing her once more.

"It's a ticket booth not a kissing booth," Jisoo points out, smirking at the two. Rosie laughs, gently smacking her shoulder. "Jendeukie, we need to head to our stations soon."

Jennie pulls away from the kiss. "I'll see you later?" She pushes herself off the counter.

"Mhmm." Lisa says, waving her a goodbye. "I'll come find you during our lunch break."

***

"I feel like im at disneyland," Rosé gasps, looking at the setup around them. Jennie nods. She's only been to Disneyland once, but the Manobans' carnival looks like a smaller scale version of the famous amusement park. She slowly turns around, immediately spotting a tall roller-coaster, the high drop making her shudder. She definitely will not be riding that. Her eyes fall on the less scary rides: the swinging chairs, carousel and Ferris wheel- those she could probably do. Loud music begins to fill the air, her eyes land on the colorful booths filled with carnival games and big prizes. The park is big, she notes, with more rides and food and games traveling all the way back.