the Rain in Espana

Napag-usapan na kasi nila na before umuwi si Kalix from work, he will buy food, do groceries but then.... Kalix forgot it because he was so busy nga with his work. Eh si Luna she was really waiting and hoping na Kalix would buy food, as well as buy groceries while typing on her laptop.

It's her past time, kasi puro kain at tulog na lang ginagawa niya, kaya kahit ilang beses na siyang pinag sabihan ng mommy at daddy niya na huwag ng tumulong sa company. Hindi siya nakinig and still helping parin to their company even though she is pregnant. Her reason? Kasi sobrang bored na siya sa bahay nila.

So, ang ending pag uwi ni Kalix and he see Luna sleeping on the couch with laptop on her chest, that's when he realized that he forgot to buy their food and buy groceries.
Kaya ang ginawa naman ni Kalix, is dali-dali siyang nag bihis but then again..

Nung tapos na mag bihis si Kalix, saka rin nagising si Luna saktong pag labas niya ng kwarto nila.

Their staring at each other 6 meters apart as if they will devour each other.

Then suddenly Luna was the first one to break their eye contact and she go to Kalix spot, hugging him by his neck and kissing him in his cheeks.

And said.

"Kakauwi mo lang or kanina pa?"

Kalix just nod and said.

"Yes babe, I just got home."

And Luna's reply.

"Really? Eh bakit parang nagmamadali ka?

And that's the cue, to tell Luna na nakalimutan niyang makabili nang kakainin nila at mag grocery.

Nung nasabi na nga ni Kalix, Luna do sad face as her reply at lumayo kay Kalix chka umupo sa sofa.

Sinundan naman siya ni Kalix tapos hinalikan siya sa noo and he said.

"I'm sorry baby, I guess I was too focused on my work that I forgot it. Don't worry, bibili na 'ko that's why nagmamadali rin ako kasi I was plan to cook for you before you woke up."

"Ganun ba? Okay, hindi na ako sad. Mag wait na lang ulit ako sayo. Just got home agad ha, and no need to sorry my Kalix 'ko kasi I understand

you. Okay?

I love you." -Luna

"I love you more Luna. I love you so

INQ

much." -Kalix