The bell rang it was now the end of lunch. 

"See you, later, Kenji."

"Bye, Y/n."

We waved our byes and continued on with our day. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was now the end of school. 

'Finally.'

As I was walking down the hallway, I see Ran and his gf at the corner off my eye and ease dropped. As I was ease dropping, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Out of reflex, I grabbed the person wrist and twisted their wrist.

"OW! WTF! CHILL IT'S ME RINDO!" I let go of his wrist and exhaled the breath I held.

"Next time don't try to go up to me by touching me. I could've broken your arm on accident dumbass." I whisper yelled at him. 

"Sorry sorry. Do you perhaps know how to fight?"

"Yeah, I was taught self defense ever since I was younger."

"Oh. I see."

We continued ease dropping but it eventually got boring.

"Hey, Rindo. I'm going to lea-" 

Suddenly a whole bunch of screams and squeals were heard outside. I sighed knowing that the screams was all because of Akira. 

"What was that?" Rindo said surprised by the sudden screaming outside.

"It means my ride is here. Bye, Rindo." I say waving at him. 

"Wait what? Do you have a boyfriend or something?!" He asked confused af.

"No, I don't. It's just a close friend of mine." 

"Oh okay. Is it okay if I see you out?" 

"Sure, Rin. Come on. I can't just leave my poor ride surrounded with ugly ass girls."

Rindo POV

I followed her and we both went out. All I saw was a guy covered in tattoos in his motorcycle minding his own business with a whole bunch of girls drooling over him at a distance. As we got closer a certain tattoo caught my mind. 

'Wait a minute. Isn't that the Mantis' gang tattoo? Is Y/n part of the Mantis??' 

"Bye, Rin. See you tomorrow."  I heard her say to me. 

"Bye, Y/n." 

I watched her drive away with the tattooed guy.

'Hmm. Maybe we can look into that. I'll tell Ran about my suspicion later. But Y/n is not the type to be in a gang. She's too nice. Wait a minute. That a explains why she has crazy good reflexes.' 

I felt my jaw drop. 

'Now I really need to let Ran know.' 

I went to go find Ran so we can go home, mostly so that I could tell him about what I just found out.

Your POV

I felt the wind blowing through my hair.