The Spider and Reveal Part 2

Cameron's POV:

I teleported my drone to where I was. And I activated the sensor pad on the wall. I saw some diagram on the wall that was red and faded to blue and then I looked at the office tables, they were like the diagram."I'm guessing there's a puzzle here," I said to myself.

After 13 minutes I finally completed the puzzle, and a door opened that revealed a green keycard for the maintenance room. Then the man from the speaker spoke,"Sweet! Now you can go down to the maintenance room. Remember, you're looking for a light blue keycard. Good luck and thank you!" The dude is pretty nice I got to say. Anyways I entered the maintenance room. I walked down stairs and activated another door. I saw some maze that was easy since it had arrows to lead me.

Then I saw a sign that shows go to the opposite direction of the pink arrows and go to the same direction as the blue arrows. I went upstairs and saw three sensor pads, but one of them had yellow glass in front of it. I activate the first two and I pointed the controller between the glass and the sensor pad to break it, so I could activated. When I was still with that the door open downstairs and I entered it. I saw the blue key card that man was talking about. And so I grabbed it, but I heard crawling in the ceiling. I looked up I saw some weird mutated human it had a black and white party hat, three eyes sharp teeth, a long tongue, blue clothes on and two pairs of arms/legs it Nabnab the one I saw a picture of on the wall.

I ran to the maze followed the directions is that where I'm just fine earlier. I took same direction for the flu and the opposite direction for the pink. I was terrified for my life. I sprinted at the door then I heard a bang. I start to run up the stairs and got the hell out of there.

I used to book a card to open the door where that man said he was trapped. The door opened and there was nobody except for some boxes and table. I go towards the table and saw note. I read it and it said.

If you read the fast enough, you might escap-

Before I read the rest I got hit in the back of the head. I didn't pass out though that my vision was a bit blurry. Then I saw a man with a doctor's coat on, a red button up shirt with a black tie, red hair and two party hats on his head.

"Three birds with one stone! I get all of your keycards, I get the perfect specimen, AND I'll have to deal with that thing down there. And it's all thanks to YOU!"

When he spoke my eyes widened because of the person that was speaking through the speakers and guiding me. I started to hiss at the pain. He talked again."Oh come on. I didn't hit you THAT hard." "Yes you did motherf*****!" I yelled in my head,"Or maybe I did. Either way, it's best you take a nap while prepare for a little surgery,"
SURGERY!?!?!?

The impact of the hit started to affect me. Then, I passed out.

574 words part 3 will be here

:)