01| 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞

𝐊𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

I woke up to the nagging of my alarm clock, which I missed yesterday. I lifted my hand lazily, shutting it off, and fanned out my covers while turning to my side. I groaned, slowly falling back into my slumber, before realizing I would be late for school.

"Not again!" I whined while tumbling out of my bed

"Y/n, aren't you up?!" I heard my mother shout from downstairs

"I'M UP! I'M UP!!"

I quickly removed my nightwear and slid on my uniform, throwing the dirty clothes as close as possible to my laundry basket. I left my bed untidy, which would only get me a scolding when I returned.

"OUCHH!!" That was yelped after I tripped on one of my many stuffed animals, specifically my massive panda.

I crawled to my mirror and stood up, attempting to comb through my hair, throwing it into whatever hairstyle I could at the moment. My sweater was yanked off the hangar and I fled out the bedroom door. My feet practically jumped over the whole staircase before I slammed into the wall, a groan being audible before my gaze turned to the kitchen.

"Morning, Mom!" I chimed while rushing around to find my bookbag,

"Really dear, why do you even bother setting an alarm?" She spoke while sitting down at the table.

"Gotta goo!!" I threw a small gift box into my bag and rushed toward the door.

"No breakfast? It's so delicious." Mother hummed while taking a bite out of the omurice.

I turned my head back around. My mind and body couldn't agree on what to do, eat breakfast and be late to school, or starve until lunchtime.

"You are sooo mean!!" I didn't look back while I complained to her, only opened the door and ran out.

"Have a nice day!"

I began running down my street. Hopefully, I will make it on time.. Tomioka is gonna beat me with the bamboo sword, isn't he??

As I ran past the subway entrance I could hear the brakes from the train screeching to a stop, taunting me about being late. I had to have almost broken my neck the way I kept glancing between my school which looked so far away and the simple route of taking the metro.