Chapter 2 page 6: Thanks for the comfort

{Y/n POV}

When I woke up in the morning I had 6 missed calls from Serenity, curiosity hit me so I went to see the voicemail she left me.

"Y/n you HAVE TO STAY AWAY FROM JACKLYN SHES GONE CRAZY SHE CAME TO MY HOUSE WITH A FUCKING GUN AND SHE SAID YOU'RE NEXT SO JUST STAY AWAY FROM HER I'LL BE AT A HOTEL IF YOU NEED TO SEE ME CALL THE COPS ABOUT THIS-"

I heard a gunshot and her phone fell.

FUCK YOU SERENITY DONT EVER TURN ON ME, I heard Jacklyn yell

I called Abby as soon as I could to tell her what happened.

Abby you and Ciel need to drive me to {Serenity's location}, I told her

Why what happened, she asked me.

It's a long story I can explain on the way, I said.

{Abby came to your dorm you called because she's on floor 5😖}

Y/n what happened, she asked me.

We have to go before it's too late, I told her in a rush.

So what happened, she asked giving me a blanket.

Serenity left me a voicemail and she told me Jacklyn had a gun and...

Omg, no don't tell me, Abby said.

Abby, Y/n what happened to Serenity, Ciel asked.

{you guys arrived at Serenity's location}

Omg, this makes me sick, Ciel yelled.

She tried to get away but failed cruelly, I told them.

Well, I'm calling the cops, Ciel said.

{the cops arrive👮}

Did you guys call, we heard a cop say.

Yes, we did, Abby said.

Ok, so can you guys tell me what happened here, the cop asked.

She called me and told me to hide from her friend but she caught up and I heard the gunshot... It was cruel, I told them tearing up.

Ok, what do you know about the suspect that we can use, they asked me.

She's Mexican, and she has black wavy hair, Glasses, I told them.

Ok, we need a picture, do you think that can be possible to give, they said.

Yes, I think I have one of her, I said pulling out my phone.

Here this was yesterday at picture day and you guys had to separate her from a girl she fought yesterday, I told them.

Oh yeah we're gonna try and catch her because she's too tough we can't even handle her, they said.

God damn you fucking pansies

{Luca pov}

Luca can we at least talk, Levi asked me.

I don't want to, I said running up to my room.

You can't stay mad forever, he yelled.

As I slammed the door I got a call from Eli.

What's up Eli, I said in my breaking voice.

Dude Serenity from advanced calculus got shot by her best friend Jacklyn, he said.

That's cruel she shot her best friend I feel bad for her, I said.

They don't know what to do right now since it was Jacklyn, he said.

What the fuck they won't do much, I said

That's bullshit they can't just let Serenity die they have to catch Jacklyn and arrest her, I told him.

I don't know but I gotta go see you, he said hanging up.

I left my room to talk to Levi like he wanted but I can't tell him much.

Levi...I wanna talk, I told him tearing up.

Luca what's wrong, he said putting down his book.

A girl I knew got shot by her best friend and I have Thanatophobia now that I heard about that I just don't want to think about all of this at the moment I don't wanna move I don't wanna feel this pain anymore, I told him.

Luca, you won't die I can assure you I wanna move for your safety, he said.

Can I just go to bed please, I asked him.

Yeah go ahead I don't mind, he said.

{Y/n pov}

Rafa, I said walking inside his house.

Y/n are you ok I heard what happened, he said hugging me.

Serenity left a voicemail and she got shot while I was listening to it, I said sniffling.

That must be hard to listen to, he said.

She just tried to get away from her, I said.

She warned me, I said.

There's a possibility she could live but I'm super worried about her I wish I could've stopped Jacklyn and saved Serenity, I told him.

I get it you wanted to help but the cops can't do much now that Jacklyn got away I mean they have to get enough proof that it was her, he told me.

It's sad, she would have never guessed her best friend would have shot her she trusted Jacklyn with her whole heart, I told him.

I know but Jacklyn is crazy and the cops are way too scared to do anything they don't understand the pain Serenity had to go thru because Jacklyn is her best friend, he was telling me.

Can I stay here for a while I'm too scared to even go near anyone else, I asked.

You can only stay 7 weeks since I told Mom I'd be back as soon as I got to see how you were doing, he told me.

Of course, you're still with Mom never would've guessed her favorite child is still with her, I said.

Hey, I'm in pain just knowing you're in pain from hearing Serenity get shot, he yelled.

Just leave me alone you make me feel bad about myself instead of making me feel better, I said.

Whatever at least Anthony doesn't complain, he said.

Hey, I'm older than you and as soon as Mom dies you go to Myranda or Grandma, and if they don't want you they will give me you and I'd have no other choice I'm almost eighteen and you're 10 years old traveling alone which is weird if you ask me so I could kick you out with no one to take care of you but no I have a baby sitter for you which I pay 100$ an hour just to keep you safe I have a butler here for you to have you safe but I can't tell you most of what I've had to go on with me so get to bed, I told him

Fine, he said.

Look I'm sorry I'm hard I just need you to be safe because they had you travel alone, I said.

It's fine I can't stay away from Mom tho she wants me home sooner than I expected to be, he added.

I know Mom feels old and wants to feel young with you around, I told him

Well, I gotta go, I said.

Ok, I'll see you tomorrow, he said.

Bye.

Work count: 1200

Hi, guys again thank you for reading the book I appreciate it, if you guys have suggestions of what I should add like whether Serenity should live or if Jacklyn should get Arrested, or if you get stabbed or shot by Jacklyn anything like that it would be amazing and creative but thank you all for the readings I love you bye