{JenLisa} - you have hypersomnia (requested)

"Hey, darling! Good morning!" Jennie greeted you as you made your way downstairs.

"Morning." You greeted with a yawn.

Lisa was sipping on her drink as you made your way over to the counter.

Your girlfriends could sense that something wasn't exactly right.

You seemed exhausted despite having an early night last night and sleeping until they woke you up about fifteen minutes ago.

You easily slept more than ten hours and you were still beyond exhausted, which was a sign that your hypersomnia was acting up.

"Maybe we should just stay home," Lisa suggested. "We can always order our groceries and get them delivered."

"No, I'm fine. Please. I want to go out for a few." You said as you looked between them.

And though they were worried, they agreed.

"Okay. Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah." You said before hurrying to the door with them following behind you.

When you first got to the store, you felt okay.

Your tiredness went away a little as you strolled through the shops with your girls.

You even felt a little energized for a couple of hours as you ran errands and enjoyed some time out with them.

However, it didn't take too long for it to hit you again and you began to slow down and drag your feet.

Your girlfriends were quick to notice your change and they exchanged a look.

Lisa had the list in her hand and a lot of the stuff on it was still not in the cart.

However, you seemed exhausted and the girls felt awful for pushing you.

And they didn't want you to feel like this any longer, especially in public.

So Jennie cleared her throat to catch your attention.

"I'm not feeling very well. Mind if we get the rest of the stuff later?"

"No problem at all," Lisa said. "Let's go check out."

You made your way to the register and as you waited in line, you kept your arms wrapped around Jennie and your head on Lisa's shoulder.

You were falling asleep in line.

"I'm so tired." You mumbled as you finished checking out and made your way to the car with your girls.

"It's alright, baby. You can rest on the way home." Lisa spoke.

You got in the backseat while Lisa and Jennie loaded the car and you were sleeping by the time they got in the front seats.

"Sleep tight, darling." Jennie smiled before she began driving home.

When you arrived home, they took the groceries inside before helping you inside and upstairs to bed.

"We can put everything away later," Lisa said. "Nothing we got goes in the fridge or freezer."

Jennie nodded her head as they laid down beside you.

Covering you up with the blanket, you opened your tired eyes to stare at them.

"Go to sleep, darling," Jennie said, kissing your cheek softly.

You couldn't fight the sleep and drifted off before you know it.

Although the girls hadn't been ready to go, they were happy to call it a day when it came to running errands so they could care for you instead.

And as you slept soundly between them, they hoped that you'd wake up feeling better and more well-rested.

They just wanted you to feel better.