"Where's the nurse's office?" I asked her. 

"I-it's okay. I can get there by myself. You need to go to the principal's office so that he knows you are here." She said smiling at me. 

"Thank you for helping me,- Um what's your name?" She asked me. 

"Y/n L/n. But you can call me Y/n. What's yours?"

"Ayame. Wait- Do you even know where the office is?" Ayame asked me. 

"No, I don't. That's why I wanted to take you the nurse's office so that you can tell where it is." I say blankly. 

"Oh, sorry. Yeah I forgot you were the new student. Just follow me ig." Ayame said.

"Okay. By the way. That mean girl with a whole bunch of make on her face, is she like popular or something."

"Well yeah. Only because she's dating Ran Haitani."

'RAN HAITANI. SHIT. I FORGOT ROPPONGI HAD THE HAITANI BROTHERS IN HERE. And yes ofc I know who they are'

"Really she is? Hmm I'm not that surprised that the Haitani brothers would go for whores." 

"Phew. But since you messed with her, you do know that she'll cry to her bf."

"Yeah. I do. That's what happens when you date someone from a gang." I said sighing. 

'Whatever. It's not like he's gonna beat me up or some shit.'

Ayame suddenly asked me, "Please don't find this strange or weird, but.. It sounds like you have dated a gang member before."

'Well not exactly.'

"I actually have never dated a gang member before." I say smiling at Ayame. "I'm not interested in dating someone."

 'Especially because I own a gang myself'

"Hmm. I see. Oh, we are here. Thanks for helping me again. Oh, yeah the principal's office is just down the hall to the right."

"Okay, thanks, Ayame. See you later."

As I was walking towards the direction of the office, a random boy went up to me. 

'Wait a minute, Isn't that Kenji (member from your gang)'

"Bos- I mean, Y/n. You never told me you were going to the same school as me?!" 

"What do you mean, Kenji? I thought I told everyone." I said with a confused expression on my face.

"Huh? You did? It was probably while I was sick." He said with a question expression. 

"Now that I think about it... It was." I say patting his shoulder. 

"You're looking for the principal's office right?" He asked me. 

"Yeah, I am."

"Okay follow me then."

I walked with him towards the office. 

"Btw, Bos- Y/n, you do know the Haitani Brothers go here right?"

"Yes, I was just told that. And Ran Haitani's gf seems to have beef with me."

I heard him laugh and sigh. "Of course she does. Here we are. I'll see you later, B- Y/n."

"See you, Kenji." 

I knocked on the door and heard a faint "Come in"

I opened the door walked in and closed it behind me. 

"Good Morning, Ms. L/n."

"Good Morning, sir." I say as I sat on one of the chairs. 

"May I know which class I will be in?"