Chapter 1

I woke up from my alarm and sighed. Here we go again. I went to the bathroom and did all my skincare shit for the day. I then grabbed my new school's uniform and changed into it. 

'Damn why is the skirt so short?' I say checking myself out in front of my mirror. 

'I kinda makes me hotter tbh like goddamn. Who is you?'

I laughed at myself and went downstairs to eat some breakfast.

I grabbed a bowl of cereal and ate at the dinner table. I saw a note on the table. 

'We will be home late again, Y/n. Love, Mom and Dad.'

'They're always late.' I sighed and continued to eat my yummy cheerios. I was enjoying the silence until it was broken by my phone's ringtone. 

'Hmm' I looked at my phone. And answered it. 

"Yes, Akira? Did something happen while I was gone?"

I scooped up some cereal and ate waiting for an answer.

"Yes, Boss. The gang Blue Snakes tried to raid on of our bases. But good thing no one got injured or hurt well except for Blue Snakes members. What should we do, Boss?"

"Meeting at 6. Tonight. I expect everyone there. Got it?"

"Yes, Boss. I'll contact everyone right away."

"Good Boy, Akira. Did I ever told you that you are the best?"

"Yes, Boss." I heard him sigh.

"Many of times."

"Good. Thank you, Akira. See you later."

"Have a good day, Boss."

I ended the call and put the dishes away. I went to the front door ant put my shoes on. I grabbed my stuff for school and left. 

'I guess people never learn to not deal or mess with us.' I thought as I continued to walk to school. 

I made it to the entrance of the school. 'Hmm. It looks okay ig'

I went inside and looked for someone for directions. 

As I was looking around, I saw a group of girls surrounding a defenseless girl. 

'I fucking swear. There's like no point of bullying someone.'

I went up to them and pushed the group of girls away from the poor girl.

"Did you just fucking push me?"

A girl said. She looked like the leader of the group. 

'Damn her face is slobbered in makeup. Goddamn.'

"Oh? Are you the new girl that all the boys keep talking about? You're uglier in person."

'This bitch I swear'

I just ignored them and looked at the poor girl on the ground. 

"You okay?"

She looked at me with fear. "Watch out!" She yelled at me. 

I listened to her warning and ducked down to see the girl's fist in the air. I grabbed her fist. 

"Don't fucking test me." I said to her. I pushed her fist away and helped the poor girl up from the ground. 

"You'll regret this, bitch." The makeup slobbered girl shouted at me.

I sighed and walked away with the beaten up girl.