"Speaking of school, Hayami, how are the others doing?" 

Sumire sweat dropped and thought about the scene where Panda was swinging Nobara like a ragdoll while Toge tried catching her after Panda threw her in the air. All the while Maki and Fushiguro stood there and did nothing. 

"They're doing really well," Sumire gave him an awkward reassuring smile. 

"That's good. So, what are we doing next?" 

Ijichi stopped the car. "We'll use that," He motioned his head at the little cage that had 2 curse spirits in it. 

"Isn't that a bit dangerous?" Sumire asked, picking up the cage to inspect the curses inside. 

"That is a fly head, a low-level curse that doesn't even qualify as a grade 4. Once we reach a place with no people, we'll have it attack him." 

"Huh?!" 

Ijichi continued to explain. "One: if he's a normal person who can't see curses, please save him. Two: if he can see it but has nothing to deal with it, again, please save him. And then we'll question him about the theater. Three: if he exorcizes it with jujutsu, we'll immediately restrain him. However, if it's a misunderstanding, then we'll apologize for questioning him. Four: if he possesses the potential equal or greater than a grade 2 sorcerer, we'll retreat and meet back up with Nanami." 

"I think just by myself I can barely handle a grade 2. And I heard that Sumire exorcized a grade 2 in the detention center," Yuji commented. 

"That's only if it was a cursed spirit. Typically, cursed spirits are assigned to sorcerers of equal grade. Which means a grade 2 sorcerer would be expected to defeat a grade 2 curse, so that means a grade 2 sorcerer would have the strength closer to a grade 1 curse." 

"How come we weren't even told something that important?" Sumire asked, deadpanning in her seat. 

'Because Gojo is so irresponsible.' Ijichi thought, deadpanning with her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuji, Sumire, and Ijichi's heads popped out from behind a pole as they continued to spy on Junpei. Once Ijichi saw that Junpei was in an isolated area, he got ready to unleash the fly head. 

"Here we go!" Ijichi said, about removing the bars from the cage. 

"Wait!" Sumire whisper shouted. "There's someone here!" 

"Oh no!" 

Sumire and Yuji quickly left Ijichi as they both chased after the fly head. 

Junpei, who was getting ready to murder the teacher in front of him, stopped when he heard Yuji's voice.