Chapter 121 - 130

ᦗChapter 121

After thinking about it this way, Fu Ling felt a little more guilty towards her mother.

On the other side, Zhong Yan glared at Ju Zuo angrily, and was about to scold him a few more words, but when the palace door was pushed open with a bang, she followed everyone's gazes to look over.

With just one glance, she was startled.

That man was wearing a moon-white brocade robe, tall and straight, with a handsome and dignified face. Although the aura around him was still cold and unkind, it was hard to hide his radiant demeanor.

And what followed behind him was today's birthday star, Chu Jiu.

She also wore a moon-white brocade robe, which was similar to the clothes on his body. The little girl had a bun face, which looked pink, smooth, delicate and cute, and there was a hint of wit in her beautiful apricot eyes. , looking at her now, she is not as annoying as before.

Seeing the master and apprentice walking towards the light, Zhongyan's heart was not as painful as he imagined, but he felt that the two were surprisingly right.

Maybe it's just like what Ju Zuo said, she is not in love with Rong Yu.

Qingluan and other disciples had known about the relationship between Master and Chu Jiu for a long time. Seeing them approaching, they all looked at each other tacitly, and then raised the corners of their mouths.

Kuishan's fifth younger brother would explode.

They stared at the stunning boss with wide eyes, and felt that they didn't know her after a few days, as if the little girl had grown into a big girl overnight.

They rushed up to greet her, greeted the gods first, then surrounded Chu Jiu, hurriedly dragged her to the student seat at the bottom, and handed her all kinds of delicious food.

Rong Yu nodded to Ju Zuo and Zhong Yan, and sat down next to Ju Zuo, looking at the little girl with soft eyes.

Ju Zuo came over and said in a low voice: "Brother Yu, how far have you and the little girl developed?"

Rong Yu frowned, looked at him suspiciously, and said coldly: "Can you decorate your mind with serious things?"

Seeing his expression, Ju Zuo guessed the general idea, and said in surprise: "Isn't it? You two lived in the same room on the mountain for several days, and nothing happened?" A sharp knife shot at him in Rong Yu's eyes

, He spat out a word in a warning style.

"Get out!"

Ju Zuo hesitated for a moment, a little disappointed.

He couldn't help but clicked his tongue, and said: "Brother Yu's self-control is really lacking. If I don't obey anyone, I will obey you!"

Rong Yu snorted and continued to stare at the little girl's smiling face.

Chu Jiu took a bite of the cakes sent by the younger brothers and said it was delicious, only to hear Lao Jiu couldn't help boasting: "Boss, I haven't seen you for a few days, and you are more and more charming!" The old ten said: "Boss, today

is On your birthday, you became the closed disciple of the god again, which is really a double blessing, and our brothers discussed it and gave you a gift together, I hope you don't dislike it!"

Chu Jiu's eyes sparkled, "Is there a gift? "

"It must be dropped!"

They said, and took out a big square box from behind. Lao Qi smiled and said, "Open it quickly and see if you like it!