Chapter 111 - 120

Start from the beginning

    Several people nodded after hearing the words.

    But Ji Liang said: "You don't need to check, I know who it is."     Everyone looked

    at him after hearing the words, "You know?"

I don’t know why people from the Demon Race would find the little junior sister.”

    Ling Shen said, “Then who spread the word?”

    Ji Liang paused, looked at the closed door, and said, “Or After returning to Lanyun Peak, please master to make a decision."

    After hearing this, several people understood that this matter is not trivial, and they should not startle the snake, so they did not ask further.

    Inside the house, Rong Yu was still continuously sending spiritual power to Chu Jiu, and Chu Jiu sensed the warmth in his body, and finally opened his eyes slowly.

    "Are you awake? Is there any discomfort?"

    Suddenly a familiar voice came from next to my ear, and Chu Jiu suddenly turned her head to look over.

    The familiar and nostalgic face came into view, her nose was sour, and big tears rolled down her cheeks.

    She stared at him blankly.

    Tears wet the pillow like broken beads.

    She stood up slowly, her beautiful almond eyes were full of sadness, and at the same time she looked at him with disbelief. She stretched out her slender hand, and tentatively covered his face, staring greedily into his eyes .

    It's hot, his face is hot!

    Tears fell silently.

    Chu Jiu's throat was choked with pain, she stared at him with a hoarse voice, "Master, have you come back to life? Have you really come back to life? Isn't Xiao Jiu dreaming?" The little girl's hot tears

    dripped It landed on the back of his hand and wet his heart.

    Rong Yu's heart ached, he bowed his head and kissed her on the center of her brow, and said softly: "I'm sorry, it's all my teacher's fault, I made you worry."

    Chu Jiu blinked her tearful eyes, her mouth shrugged and she threw herself into his arms.

    She hugged his neck tightly and exhausted all her strength to hug him, for fear that he would disappear from her eyes.

    "You've come back to life, you've really come back to life, Xiao Jiu thought I'd never see you again, woo woo woo~"

    The little girl cried her heart out, her tiny body trembling.

    Rong Yu hugged her tightly in distress, his voice was filled with pain, and the joy of being resurrected from the dead, he said: "Well, I am back as a teacher, and I will never leave Xiao Jiu again, and Xiao Jiu will never use her again." I'm afraid that one day I'll leave without saying goodbye."

    Chu Jiu cried even harder.

    She raised her small hand and beat his back, crying: "Master, why have you been hiding it from me, do you know how scared I was when I saw you lying in a pool of blood, Xiao Jiu was almost scared to death, you know Well, if you really leave, where do you want Xiaojiu to find you huh huh!"

    Rong Yu hugged her dotingly, letting her little fists land on him, a smile gradually appeared on the corners of his lips meaning.

    He smiled and said, "So the little girl loves me so much?"