Wiping away the drip on his chin, she swallowed from the sudden rush of being very turned on by just that. "Were you trying the straw trick on me?"

Austin smirked up at her. "Did it work?"

Not even answering the question, Ally placed the bowl on the table beside his phone and leaned in to kiss him. That was as good as an answer as he would get and apparently, it was all he needed. He pulled her closer, and flipped her around so she was lying on her back again with her robe becoming loose in the process. Austin pressed his lips to her neck, making her moan in pleasure as his fingers fumbled with the knot she had tied earlier.

Her hands trickled up his side from his torso to his arms and within minutes, her breathing was getting heavier. "What," she said in a husky voice she wasn't expecting to come out of her. She stopped her sentence as his fingers, his magic fingers danced their way to her breasts. "What did you want to do today?"

"I was thinking," he looked up at her with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "We could continue that tour."

Ally smiled right back at him, knowing full and well what he meant by tour; and she was thinking that was the best plan. "And just what would you like to see?"

Austin kissed down her neck, his tongue causing tingles all over her body, just like he did last night. Ally saw him bite his lip before tickling her with the tip of his tongue around her belly button. Screw waiting for anything, she wanted it all now. Leaning back up, she took control as he leaned back on his own knees. Pulling a condom out of the side table, Ally turned back and crawled over him.

"Looks like you know exactly what I want to see," Austin wiggled his eyebrows at her right when she ripped the package open, silencing him with her kiss. Even if this wasn't the actual tour he wanted, it didn't seem like he was objecting to it. And neither was she.

+++

"When do Silvana and Benedetto get back?"

It was well past noon when they finally emerged from her room and after she cleaned up and put on something presentable had joined Austin downstairs where they were transformed back into two teenagers in high school and couldn't keep their hands off each other. Now in the kitchen, looking for something other than pancakes to eat, Ally pulled down some bread, cheese and tomatoes. It wasn't the best lunch, but it was lunch. With the condiments in her hand, she quickly sliced the tomatoes while Austin watched her from the tiny table inside the kitchen. "Wednesday, I think. Why?"

"Then pack a little bag," he told her, stealing a piece of cheese before she swatted at him. "You'll be staying with me."

"What?"

"If I had known earlier that you were on your own, you'd been with me all week."

Smiling into her cup filled with water, Ally tired to hide her laugh but it wasn't working. "You know I've stayed here on my own before, right? And nothing happened and no one tried to break in..." Austin nodded before Ally got to her point. "Then why are you making me pack a bag to stay with you? This piazza isn't exactly a packed with criminals."