CHAPTER 1 !!

Hey guys... Here I am with another Story....Aapke writer Kafi fast hai story lekar aane me 😌❤️ !!

First part will be updated after the end of "SANAM TERI KASAM" !!

_________

Arshad Malik: Father of Mishkat, Haseena and Santosh..... husband of Noor Malik....!!

Noor Malik: Mother of Mishkat, Haseena and Santosh.... Wife of Arshad Malik....!!

Mishkat Malik: Eldest son of Arshad and Noor Malik.....!! CEO of Malik industry....!! Loves his hero haseena and princess a lot....!! Possissive towards them.....!!

Haseena Malik: Second Child of Arshad and Noor....!! HOD of Malik industry....!! Loves her big B Mishkat and princess a lot....!! Loves Karishma a lot....!! And very possissive towards Karishma....!!

Santosh Malik: Youngest child of Noor and Arshad....!! Ladli of Haseena and Mishkat....!! Last year in college....!! Bff of cheetah Singh....!!

Viren Singh: Father of Karishma and Cheetah.... Husband of pushpa ji....!!
Works as a employee in Malik Industry and most trusted person of malik's....!!

Pushpa Singh: Mother of Karishma and cheetah.... Wife of Viren Singh...!!

Karishma Singh: Elder Daughter of Pushpa ji and Viren....!! Love her brother a lot.....!! Works in Malik industry as an employee....!! Loves haseena and can't bear a singal word against haseena....!!

Cheetah Singh: Brother of Karishma and youngest son of Pushpa ji and Viren ji.... Classmate of Santosh and Loves Santosh Sharma a lot.....!!

Priyal Gor: Best friend of karishma and only she knows about Karishma reletionship.... Consider haseena as her own bro.... Has a crush on Mishkat....😉 !!

__________

• Some important notes.

1. Haseena Aur Karishma k reletion k bareme srif aur srif priyal ko pata hai....!!

2. Haseena and Karishma fall for each other in first sight....!!

3. Haseena literally can do anything for her big B....!!

4. Too much possissive towards Karishma....!!

_____

• Question

1. Kya haseena Aur Karishma ki shadi ho payege....?

2. Haseena Aur Karishma ne aapne reletion k bareme sab se Kyu chupaya hai....?

Crazycreature0101 Thank you for the cover photo :)❤️