"Hey Hayes! Are you enjoying your night?" Abby Dahlkemper asks.

"Of course, although Kel just roped me into this." She raises her glass making everyone at the table laugh.

"She's also an O'Hara now." Allie Long winks.

"Always wanted to be."

"You're so in love it's sick." Pinoe fakes gagging.

"Don't act like you're not in love with Sue." Alex comes out of nowhere.

"Of course I am!"

"Then don't make fun of my girl for it." Kelley wraps her arms around Wren's neck from behind.

"I may have had too much to drink tonight."

"How is there so many people here?" Rose asks.

"Rose, the NYE party was 4 days ago, everyone that Wren invited to that, is here today."

Conservations fly across different tables, between different people, from different continents. Lia Wälti talking to Sam Mewis, Lynn Williams laughing with Lucy Bronze. Alexia Putellas even dancing with Tobin Heath.

As Wren zones out, Kelley slips away for a minute. Retaking her place, she kisses her cheek whispering, "You look sad, what's wrong?"

Wren shakes her head avoiding the topic. "Come dance with me then."

As they get up, Wren realises what song is playing and mumbles, "You did that on purpose."

"Did you say something love?"

"Nope, I just love this song a lot."

Wren leans her head on Kelley's shoulder, singing the words to Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran, into her ear, as her lover wraps her arms around her waist.

4 minutes and 4 seconds later, Wren grabs Kelley's neck and pulls her in for a kiss.

"Everything has changed between us since we met all those years ago, but you're my mirrorball Ree." Kelley whispers against her lips.

"Wren! Come dance with me! It's our song!" Leah shouts.

"Go, I'll come find you after."

"I love you, Mrs O'Hara."

You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift plays loudly across the dance floor. "Did you plan this?"

"No I didn't it just came on!" Leah shouts over the music.

They both dance and sing their hearts out, to 'their song', since their first party together 4 years ago.

"I'm so grateful we met Le, thank you for making my day so special."

"I'd do anything for you Birdie, never forget that." Leah smiles. "You're such a mirrorball, you know?"

"Kelley said that to me to, what does it mean?"

"You bring light to everyone's life, even if you feel like you're broken. You help everyone, no matter what they've said or done to you. You radiate happiness."

Wren tightly hugs her bestfriend, not wanting to let go. "Every mirrorball on a dance floor can only work if it's got electricity. You and Kelley will forever be my sparks."

"